Server status and disconnects

MntMan
281 posts Member
Am i the only one that has a pretty frequent amount of disconnects from the game or it takes a significant time loading only to result in a time out? Used to happen once every couple of days and now it happens several times a day. While just buying stuff or switching screens it's not so bad but when it happens as it loads a fight for TW, TB or GAC you end up with the loss and it's pretty annoying.

I'm sure a common response here would be get better internet, but I'm sitting on a Gig of internet speed here and if that's not enough then that's a bit silly.

Anyone else? If so has CG addressed this? Plan to address it? If it's just me then ****. Maybe I need to switch from an iOs based phone, but that should be a decent chunk of player base.

Thanks

Replies

• Same issue for me, I'm on Android
  • MntMan
    281 posts Member
    Last week or so has been brutal. I've got the spinning circle of death as we speak right now again. Had one as I was typing the OP.
  • ASD_Dad
    210 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Happening to me right now. Android (S10). WiFi or 4G signal. Wont connect.

Edit - my iPad connects to the game just fine over WiFi but it takes a little while to connect.
  • Been having annoying lags/server connection issue right now too on ipad. restarted, still happening, my internet and wifi working fine everything else
  • Yeah i've had a LOT of that kind of issue over the last week, constant hangs or "connection issue" messages when I have full 4G/Wifi and other apps on my phone (android) are loading things fine
  • Yep. Same here. It had been a while since it had last happened to me. Always would happen every TW at least once or twice. But ever since I tried the force close after every battle it seemed to stop happening. And now today I’ve already had two crashes. One when battling GW (not TW luckily), and one while remodding a toon after I zeta’d one.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Mine has definitely been running slower the last couple of weeks. I've had to restart the game a couple of times to get it to load. Wifi and 4G with full service. Just the game is slow.
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Same, thought it was just me, aparently not.
  • I have to agree with the sentiment expressed here, today has been laggy and crashed out once while navigating around screens. It's acting like it did before they fixed their servers a few weeks back. Iphone here.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • 5fv5iywn2v0n.png

Had this come up for the past few hours. Missed bonus energy and all that stuff. Feelsbadman
  • 2 arena and 1 fleet got a disconnect after winning, message said "lost connection to server, battle is a draw" (not exact but close enough)
  • Yes similiar issues here, Android user. Game is logging me out most days now whereas before it would do this rarely. Hate the spinning screen of death, and the end of ship battles where I have destroyed my opponent and after couple of minutes get the dreaded lost connection message so battle has resulted in a draw
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report and discuss all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>

On topic, no, I very rarely have any issues logging in unless there is a major outage. GS8+, mostly connected through WiFi.