Yoda 7* Bulcrap event

If this game was not set in the Star Wars universe you guys at CG would have barely any players left with this sort of game design and game play quality. One month has elapsed since the first release of the Yoda event and yet you have not found it adequate to adjust the fight based on the 5 jedis team composition? If you are that bad in game balancing and AI coding then you should have the intelligence to make it clear and restrict the Jedis that can be used to those that have healing capability and no self buff. Saying that any other jedi leveling and gearing is pointless would prevent your player base from reaching extreme frustration.

This is not even a challenge. The only challenge is to have the right Jedis ( Barriss leader being almost mandatory to avoid 2 shot sequences ), to restart until facing yoda and Barriss, or to have done the challenge when it was bugged with the broken Anakin. After that it's a 100% RNG waste of time that provide absolutely no satisfaction to be played.

Replies

• Just started playing a few weeks ago and been looking forward to yoda event only to find out me and my fiance dont have the right team so we cant even play the event if there gonna restrict the characters u can use could at least let us know i talked to support twice today and we are now deleting and unistalling game whats the point of a game thats based on 8 characters and has no progress for new events and nothing for newer players granit i am lvl 48 just don't see a point in continuing a game thats not going to improve
  • I've spent hundreds like an ****. I wish I could get a refund. It's not a balanced game at all. The Yoda event is the only reason that I kept playing and now I find out that my 5 7* jedi won't work for 7* Yoda. If you don't have Barris then you better pray to RNG Jesus.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    If you don't have Barris then you better pray to RNG Jesus.

I have Barris and still praying to RNG Jesus. Depending on how my 100 attempts go tonight I might be looking for a sacrificial goat.
  • Baby goats work best
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    The goats were saved. Got him on my third attempt tonight.
  • Technically you can get a refund. I know a few people who got refunds when Poe was nerfed.
    I've spent hundreds like an ****. I wish I could get a refund. It's not a balanced game at all. The Yoda event is the only reason that I kept playing and now I find out that my 5 7* jedi won't work for 7* Yoda. If you don't have Barris then you better pray to RNG Jesus.

| John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Technically you can get a refund. I know a few people who got refunds when Poe was nerfed.
    I've spent hundreds like an ****. I wish I could get a refund. It's not a balanced game at all. The Yoda event is the only reason that I kept playing and now I find out that my 5 7* jedi won't work for 7* Yoda. If you don't have Barris then you better pray to RNG Jesus.

I'll have to look into this.

• Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I swear for a while I've defended EA on the decisions they've made and even after the 6-star Yoda event I thought it was tough but not absurd. The Yoda 7-star event is ABSURD! I have 5-good Jedi, no Bariss, but still good gear level 8 or better and Yoda is 1-shotting my characters on the first turn. OR, I finally get him down to red with 4-Jedi still up at 50%+ health and he literally takes out my entire team in ONE turn. How the hell is that even remotely fair? He's not even that good in-game when you're using him!

You don't have to make it easy but maybe tone him down just a tad please? 6-star wasn't exactly a cake-walk either but it was manageable. This is just ridiculous.
  • Sparrow
    525 posts Member
    I swear for a while I've defended EA on the decisions they've made and even after the 6-star Yoda event I thought it was tough but not absurd. The Yoda 7-star event is ABSURD! I have 5-good Jedi, no Bariss, but still good gear level 8 or better and Yoda is 1-shotting my characters on the first turn. OR, I finally get him down to red with 4-Jedi still up at 50%+ health and he literally takes out my entire team in ONE turn. How the hell is that even remotely fair? He's not even that good in-game when you're using him!

You don't have to make it easy but maybe tone him down just a tad please? 6-star wasn't exactly a cake-walk either but it was manageable. This is just ridiculous.

+1 I have given up until I get past level70 or get barris