Just an Idea

I was thinking that there will always be a meta and teams that are just way better then everything else.

A way to shake things up could be adding bonuses to characters or factions during the week.

It wouldn't have to be much. It could be like 100% crit chance to Rebels or 100 armor penetration to First Order. Bounty Hunter's have undispellable crit damage up against Jedi.

This could happen once a week, Once a month, etc.

I know it might be an unpopular opinion but I actually enjoyed the territory wars with bonuses. They were OP but they can be dialed back for example.

Have certain factions or characters have bonuses would open things hopefully up too more theory crafting.

Whales will get to utilize their whole roster and collectors could get their chance to shine every once in awhile.

Idk feel free to state your opinion

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Wouldn't happen in arena for obvious reasons.
  • Caused massive issues with TW, applying it to the whole game would be a disaster
  • Will never happen outside of TW. Arena is too important to the game's crystal economy.

Won't happen in GA, as it would fundamentally be event ruining.

Won't happen in TB for obvious reasons.

Won't happen on the tables since they need to be challenging for the newer players to build their rosters.

No one would really care if it happened on GW.
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    It won't happen, but i agree it could be fun.
  • I would rather see...an omega style event every day, quite restrictive requirements (one faction or even specific characters), 3 or 5 or 6 characters required. Much more difficult than the omegas- set for end game with the reward 3 stun gun salvage or cuffs....
    Folks would need to gear sand people and CUP and Eeth Koth if they wanted to play those battles. Would give us something fun each day too.
  • Darkhelmet1641
    45 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    No no no, just stop

Shhhhh new guy
  • Having ”small” buffs or even debuffs to factions or roles wouldn't be so terrible, could spice things up a tad..

The problem with the buffs we had gotten were that they were way too much. It was outrageous, and no bans..
  • Dark_Wraith
    7 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    I'm just hoping these new artifacts can be used to bring some balance to the force.
    And not escalate the crap out of the existing meta.
    Cause they wouldn't do that... right?
    Right?
  • Sandbox mode?