Asajj Ventress

z37i
13 posts Member
edited March 2016
Dear Developers,

I just wanted to say that I am really disappointed in the way u have completely rekt Asajj Ventress.

Not only have her skills been massively been nerfed (from a team heal to a self heal), but the same A.I that players from the start of this game were going on about with Talia, is still active on Asajj also. Completely useless!!!!!

U have modified a already way too slow (1v1 there are a lot of Meta Toons that have 2 attacks vs her 1 attack) and very bad Arena Toon into a even worse Arena Toon with even more terrible Defensive playstyle due to her --> You know what? Asajj has double buff and is at 100% HP. Why not use the remove all buff to heal me back to 100% HP that i already had and just skip the ONLY attack in a fight....SERIOUSLY?!?!

She is so IMMENSLY slow that in a fight she gets to attack (hopefully) twice and then she just uses the only skill that has no use whatsoever!!! And plz dont tell me that i should go use her as a Leader... we all know that even if i spend the next 6 MONTHS to come close to a full nightsister setup, which is useless in Arena also, she will never be a playable Toon.

I have invested in her from the moment i started playing this game and i started playing this game very early after it was released (just a couple days after Douku was released for 5$ ?!?!?!) Obviously this has been the BIGGEST mistake in this entire game fo me, because EVERY player i know laughs their **** off when they see a Asajj in Arena setup.

I hope u will Re-Re-Re-Re-blance her, but somehow i dont think u give a #$^%

Why not give her 50% turn meter when someone dies and not 25% chance to get 32.5% turn meter.....really...no ...really?
Or just give her around 95 speed... just so she gets to attack at least twice in battle, or give her a speed buff when she has done damage, or just anything to make her at least a viable Toon in this game.

We all know how much time it costs a player to get a 7 star Toon...and then this is what i get in return... I have spend maybe 50$ on this game and to me that should be worth something to u.

My regards for seriously taking the fun out of this

Replies

• You've spent $50 whole dollars?
    Is that US currency?
  • z37i
    13 posts Member
    VikingSith wrote: »
    You've spent $50 whole dollars?
    Is that US currency?

If thats the only thing u are getting out of this story, go home plz
  • Nah I was busting your bits, because you're absolutely right and I feel your pain.
    I have a full Nightsister team, all 70, all 7* and all well geared and they still are not worth anything.
  • I like my nightsister team. I have noticed though that Asaj on auto will use her buff cleansing when no enemy has a buff. It does clear hers though buff and heals her ( I assume for the 2 buffs being cleared even though they are hers) Not sure if this is intentional or a bug.
  • NoSpoil
    32 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Give her 100% chance to get 25% turnmeter when someone dies :) (and a better IA ...)
    Post edited by NoSpoil on
  • NONcom
    11 posts Member
    I actually like Asajj. She is a very fun character to play if she is played right. I use her as a leader in combo with daka. Then I use dooku and luminara, with the 5th spot consistently changing and experimenting with toons.
    What it gives. Assaj with speed buff has 112 speed with the turn meter bonus possibilities. So not fast, but decent. Assaj can stun, daka can stun and dooku can stun. Assaj has life leech so effective that if she is not killed 1 shot, she heals back everything. I find this setup very fun to play, it is possible to beat anyone if the stuns land. Assaj do big amounts of damage with her mass skills. If she is on buff she hits ~5k with basic and mass attacks. So I can use her really well. And when the enemy toons are stunned, Assaj get a lot of turns with her decent speed. So I think she is usable as leader in a stun squad setup for now. I didnt find any other use for her though.
  • z37i
    13 posts Member
    Have u seen a Asajj in top 100?

I think we all know why....
  • I actually have a ventress L in top 50, but I feel your pain. Especially post update 3/15. Don't know if intentional, but her damage got nurfed. I'm seeing 20-25% reduction on a lvl 70 7* full gear ventress.
  • Kallenj12 wrote: »
    I actually have a ventress L in top 50, but I feel your pain. Especially post update 3/15. Don't know if intentional, but her damage got nurfed. I'm seeing 20-25% reduction on a lvl 70 7* full gear ventress.

Ya I have a level 70, almost max gear Ventress that I just 7 starred today and noticed the increased stats had a negligible effect on her damage output. I think she is bugged.
  • I have a maxed 7* one that was in my team, only reason she went out was because I needed phasma for her turn meter manipulation in the team I'm currently running