new raids or gamemodes before more character progression grind please

Although the idea of relics can potentially be a cool idea there is so much more this game needs first....... new content (not reskins of existing stuff) before yet more character progression please. thanks

Replies

• +1
    Moments after g13 is not the time to release an additional progression method.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    If we got new content before relics, it would have to be made with them already in mind (in fact, Geo TB already is), so people would complain that we have no means to beat it now. Imagine the outcry if a new raid dropped, only for us to see that we need progression levels not even implemented yet to beat the heroic tier. I'm all for getting the tools first and a use for them later rather than the other way around.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Nauros wrote: »
    If we got new content before relics, it would have to be made with them already in mind (in fact, Geo TB already is), so people would complain that we have no means to beat it now. Imagine the outcry if a new raid dropped, only for us to see that we need progression levels not even implemented yet to beat the heroic tier. I'm all for getting the tools first and a use for them later rather than the other way around.

This.

We are getting a chance to build up to a point that the new TB and the likely new LSTD become more doable.

Anything new already has this in mind and since it takes longer to build our rosters, I like getting it first.
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    Idk, Geo TB isnt really set for G13, it's set for thick rosters that can fill all platoons. Platoons are really the key in DS Geo TB. It's mostly about having enough G12+ and enough whale rosters, so I would agree that some new content (or at least teaser for NEW content, not reskin TB) would be welcome, and a new way to acquire the most needed gear, stun cuffs, stun guns, kyrotech, etc.
  • Fhoenix
    191 posts Member
    edited August 2019

So I agree that it would be frustrating I guess to see new raids and content we can't even beat, but not sure that is different from phase 4 of Dark Side Geo TB. However, there is still a rather large lack of things for some to do. This is one of the few games where the only thing you can do between evens and energy refreshes is buy stuff. There is a serious lack of engaging content. The TB's are fine, but there are a lot of wasted game modes. Galactic war might as well just be on auto sim and delivered straight to your inbox. If you could have multiple attempts with some sort of team to hone your skills for upcoming TW and GAC that would be cool. I just log in do a few things and log out until something fun happens. At 5.4m GP I just see this as an immediate g14 to follow the finishers.

Before you think I am being completely negative, I am Really appreciative of the reduced cost of G12 pieces and quite honestly how the drop rates have been on items. I also enjoy the last two days of TB and The Acklay and special missions are fun and challenging to try and make it work with what we have.

I don't want to walk/breeze through it either so it can be a balance.

I am getting a sinking sad feeling that the only time I get to play and do things is when I get a few crystals to for the game to be playable.

-Edit-

I also forgot that GAC has now been a bit of a sore subject, so maybe there are a few things that can be focused on prior to setting a new bar?
  • Kyno wrote: »

This.

We are getting a chance to build up to a point that the new TB and the likely new LSTD become more doable.

Anything new already has this in mind and since it takes longer to build our rosters, I like getting it first.

They could get around this easily. They could make varying levels of difficulty on the raids. I mean, I know this is not something they have tried before... Oh wait, that is exactly how it already works.