Kit Rework: CT-5555 "Fives"

13Next

Replies

• Treeburner wrote: »
    @7AnimalMother if Rex was on 20% hp and received a attack worth 25% hp then fives would die Rex would live but remain on 20% hp.
    I think that's what healing immunity will do but we will have to see.

If so, that's still a big weakness in the clone kit. Big.

RIght... I rather not have 5's unique triggered in this case because it becomes a penalty.

But you will get his stats still .
    So basically you don't want the skill to trigger because Rex stayed at 47% health when it would of been reset to 100.

I think not being healed back to full hp but getting his max hp, protect, offence,speed and fives' dying is still a good trade ,I don't see why that small amount of hp makes a difference to wether you would like it to proc, I mean it's not like any of the clones or shaak ti have a cleanse or tenacity up ;)
  • Treeburner wrote: »
    Treeburner wrote: »
    @7AnimalMother if Rex was on 20% hp and received a attack worth 25% hp then fives would die Rex would live but remain on 20% hp.
    I think that's what healing immunity will do but we will have to see.

If so, that's still a big weakness in the clone kit. Big.

RIght... I rather not have 5's unique triggered in this case because it becomes a penalty.

But you will get his stats still .
    So basically you don't want the skill to trigger because Rex stayed at 47% health when it would of been reset to 100.

I think not being healed back to full hp but getting his max hp, protect, offence,speed and fives' dying is still a good trade ,I don't see why that small amount of hp makes a difference to wether you would like it to proc, I mean it's not like any of the clones or shaak ti have a cleanse or tenacity up ;)

Well the point would be if rex is left with minimal hps, 5s dies, and rex doesn't heal, it all depends on turn order on whether rex dies with the next tickle or gets heals with the new stats after his own teammates go...
  • Does Fives get 30% TM when a 501 Clone is hit?
  • English is my primary language. What happens if Fives is not in the last position?
    Do clones not die? Otherwise if he is not in the 5th position do they automatically die?
    Toons are supposed to be able to be defeated. This really sounds like status quo.

Fives may not prevent a Clone Trooper from being defeated if he is not in the 5th slot in the character selection screen. The short term solution while we fix this is to always pick Fives last when setting up your squad.

• @CG_SBCrumb your update stripped the zeta on tactical awareness (without returning materials). I'm assuming this is something that needs a 'fix' and not a ticket. (?)
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~
  • Therion
    81 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Bon_El wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb your update stripped the zeta on tactical awareness (without returning materials). I'm assuming this is something that needs a 'fix' and not a ticket. (?)

Tactical Awareness is a new ability and should start at level 1. If you lost a previous zeta on Domino Squad then there's a problem.
  • That would be incorrect @Therion
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~
  • Bon_El wrote: »
    That would be incorrect @Therion

Try looking at what the abilities do. The old Tactical Awareness is now called Domino Squad. The new Tactical Awareness is new.
  • Xhedao
    209 posts Member
    Perhaps a dumb question:
    What happens, when DN annihilates another 501st clone? Is Fives still sacrificing himself?
  • Xhedao wrote: »
    Perhaps a dumb question:
    What happens, when DN annihilates another 501st clone? Is Fives still sacrificing himself?

Yes
  • Do the stats that fives provides his squad carry over to secondary and third matches? For example in Grand arena or TW - you kill a clone that isn't fives and fives dies. They all get boosted stats and wipe you. 2nd attempt - do they still have said boosted stats or are they reset?
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Do the stats that fives provides his squad carry over to secondary and third matches? For example in Grand arena or TW - you kill a clone that isn't fives and fives dies. They all get boosted stats and wipe you. 2nd attempt - do they still have said boosted stats or are they reset?
    Reset.

Stats carry over waves (Raid / TB combat or special missions)
  • MandoStargaper
    10 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Thank you kindly for the quick response. You've done a good deed today.