Please make Galatic War more difficult.

Mab77
32 posts Member
Padme, clones, Droids, Bugs all look to be fun squads. To bad there isn't any place to play/test them. It doesn't look like we will ever get a sandbox mode. I understand that something like that doesn't really have a big return for CG. The answer is make Galatic War great again. Give us maxed gear zeta teams with synergy to fight. If that's not for you than just sim it. I don't want to have to use TW and GA as testing grounds for teams and right now that's all we have. Who knows, maybe if I had a PVE place to test non-arena teams I might even spend some money on them.

Replies

• If only their main resources would be focused into making this game fun to play and enjoyable instead of addicting and as highly monetized as possible.
  • Yes. Bring back hard GW! Or an option for it anyways.
  • Or just allow an infinite node past the 12th. No rewards necessary, but with randomly generated high tier teams, and constant player toon reset. Sandbox mode done and done with very minimal effort imo.
  • Exletion wrote: »
    Or just allow an infinite node past the 12th. No rewards necessary, but with randomly generated high tier teams, and constant player toon reset. Sandbox mode done and done with very minimal effort imo.

Great idea!
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Nihilmus wrote: »
    If only their main resources would be focused into making this game fun to play and enjoyable instead of addicting and as highly monetized as possible.

Owch, hit the nail on the head a little too hard
  • LOL remember all the threads 3 years ago about the impossible last 3 nodes? Basically all of the people complaining about GAC matchmaking now.
  • Love this suggestion.

Leave the option to sim it as the rewards are just shard ship currency for most these days. But I do appreciate newer players need to unlock characters in that store.

Ramp up the difficulty all the way through so we can actually learn what beats what in a consequence free environment.

I want to see if my grevious team is ready to take down a JKR, I want to play around with the line-ups Nute/ droideka, dooku etc. However I don’t want to have to test and learn in GAC or Arena and lose a lot of rewards.
  • Debuff
    224 posts Member
    Exletion wrote: »
    Or just allow an infinite node past the 12th. No rewards necessary, but with randomly generated high tier teams, and constant player toon reset. Sandbox mode done and done with very minimal effort imo.

i give this post 7 thumbs up
  • Exletion wrote: »

this is an awesome idea!!!
  • We need to consider new players as well,so its a big no for me to make it harder.
    Also a bigger no for me is we need new game modes,not rehashing old ones.

We get geos tb,a reskin of old one,we get GAC a glorified grand arena,i would love to get a new game mode.
  • Agreed. We can choose to sim it or play tough battles
  • Debuff wrote: »
    Exletion wrote: »

i give this post 7 thumbs up

I give it 8 thumbs up!

👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

Lol :p
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • This is a terrible idea and ignores that new players need to play GW as well.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    @Mab77 moved to Feedback
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne