Artist of War nonsense

KyoO1234
270 posts Member
edited August 2019
Ok. Somebody has to say that: why did CG crank up the difficulty of this event into the absurd?!?!?
Luckily I already got my Thrawn a while back, but now I am not even able to beat Tier 1 again.
And on Tier 3 did CG developers just think: wouldn’t it be fun to give all our toons 400+ speed?!?! Seriously!!!!
My Thrawn is not the fastest to be sure (226), but the opposing Phoenix toons take 9!!! (In words: Nine!!!) turns before I get my first (and that is if by then halt my toons are still standing.

Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Use shore trooper as a pre taunt in stage 3. I always lose him and so get only 2 stars in the event, but it works. It's hard, but not unbeatable. I run Thrawn, Palpatine, Vader and TIE fighter pilot all g12 + shore trooper g10.
  • The event is pretty easy with Tarkin. Offense down is clutch
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Your speed doesn't mean anything, the event is designed with a TM loaded NPC team. They will always go first, by design.
  • 14 times they go before I do, using the team Cadobane mentioned. I will try Tarkin. Thanks for the discussion on this, haven't ever won it.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    They haven't changed anything.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • It's exactly the same. Apply RNG. Rinse and repeat.
  • Best RNG yet has been Zeb and two tanks left and Vader died. Unfortunately my Tarkin is G10 so dies easily, best I have done is with Death Trooper.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.