Why even participate?

Grrrr
136 posts Member
App crashes during TWs cause one to question why they even play this anymore. It’s the game mode I had enjoyed the most when the crashes had been alledgely fixed (starting occurring consistently about two months ago).

It’s one thing when the game crashes and you can just reboot the game to continue where you left. Inconvenient, but not gamebreaking.

When the app crashes mid battle and you lose your entire squad and progress, that completely breaks the game.

What motivation does one have to play when this happens consistently (about 50% of the time)?

Replies

• And gac that doesn’t work. How long ago was that released?
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    I've never had my phone crash.

Maybe it's your phone / internets fault.
  • 50% of the time.. it's more like 1% it n.v just when it happens people begin to freak out
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    TW is a lot more fun and better than GA

It s maybe my favorite game mode .

So weird that i dont like GA but like TW
    Maybe bc at least the rewards are correct, i can win, and it doesnt last super crazy long.
    GA is just loss after loss, no rewards and it last way too long
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    Grrrr wrote: »
    App crashes during TWs cause one to question why they even play this anymore. It’s the game mode I had enjoyed the most when the crashes had been alledgely fixed (starting occurring consistently about two months ago).

It’s one thing when the game crashes and you can just reboot the game to continue where you left. Inconvenient, but not gamebreaking.

When the app crashes mid battle and you lose your entire squad and progress, that completely breaks the game.

What motivation does one have to play when this happens consistently (about 50% of the time)?

Never seen it crash but few guild mates always freeze mid battle and cause them to get a draw after 10 minutes.jzflpzf1iv7h.png
  • Grrrr wrote: »

But then what will people use as an excuse when they lose a battle and dont want their guildmates to think they're trash??
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    You should discuss this at Answers HQ. I have never experienced these issues and I know other both have and have not had these issues.

Discussions there allow them a chance to gather the necessary information to help pin point the issue.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>