Opportunity to change from El Moliza

when i got tutorial,it was never given the option to change name, so I was stuck as Mol Eliza.
Until 57lv, I have been known "Mol Eliza".
Ea should give us another opportunity.
Cmon El Molizas :p

Replies

• Mol Eliza's unite!!
  • jeah i would love to spend some money or crystals to change my name
  • Rofl. What exactly is a Mol Eliza anyways?
  • I'm somewhat surprised that people are still stuck with this name... As it makes it a wee bit hard to report potential exploiters... also in the ally list if you have a couple of these people in active, it can be very hard to determine who you need to remove...

There really needs to be an option for these people to change their name. In fact I reckon the name change screen should NOT be bypassable!
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Heh, I'd be all for allowing name changes, especially if you actually changed it to El Moliza. Sounds like a Mexican wrestler.

Seriously, though, it would be nice to have a way to change it. I can't be the only one to habitually reject ally requests from all the Mol Elizas because there's no way to keep track of which ones of them are active and which aren't.
  • Im lvl 59 and going to 60 next reset, and im Mol ELisa..the only Mol ELisa in top10 :)

I used to it.
  • You should be given a chance to change your name, provided you didn't choose it like many of us here did not....