Plans to nerf Kylo? Second thread!!!!

Doj
27 posts Member
@EA_jesse, you closed a thread cause you felt that it was a bait...I'm sorry that you felt that a legitimate concern was a reason to close a thread. I've paid money for a game that has had major flaws since November. Obviously, I regret that now. As I have pointed out numerous bugs and game mechanic issues, myself and others have been told that no flaws existed only to see that they were getting patched and then told they never existed. Good bye!

Replies

• Let it go man...The problem with Bariss isn't even the nerf. It's the difficulty of shard farming.
  • The other thread wasn't closed because of your talk of spending money, or the fact that you thought Kylo Ren might be OP, it was the fact that you were trying to create discussion on what would be given out as compensation.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Doj
    27 posts Member
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    The other thread wasn't closed because of your talk of spending money, or the fact that you thought Kylo Ren might be OP, it was the fact that you were trying to create discussion on what would be given out as compensation.

So starting a conversation regarding whether future offers will have issues cause of the precedent set with heroine is against which policy?

Yea, I'm all set dealing with this...

PS I didn't even get the heroine offer

• Jesse closed it, but before closing it he mentioned there are no plans to nerf him, which is a strong statement that clarifies your question. You have his word there are no plans to change him. Any other question?
  • I thought it was going to be a buff. 5* kylo level 60 purple gear aoe for 900dmg. It tickled.

Then again, I flinched reading this... It's amazing how some people can sound so entitled these days just because they 'paid' for something. Didn't even bother to put in whatsoever effort to give things a try, and they start disturbing the community with their rants...

It isn't the game that's flawed, it's some people's attitude towards it.
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    Mines for 1100 but still, nothing to write home about
  • Kylo will be my second cantina farm after JC is 7*.
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Same here, first is chewie though for me
  • Truthfully, Kylo Ren is pretty easy to deal with..... I would still rather facing any team with Kylo Ren then a 5-6 star Jedi counter team
  • I'm not sure how well he does on defense (can't watch replays of people who attack you). However he is great for me on offense in my team comp. Currently in the top 100 on my server.
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    I run him in mine and bounce between 20-1, only 5* right now though. Outrage is awesome (i think thats the name).