Phasma leader ability + Ren

He went on 4 assists for the first 4 attacks to open the fight and applied 2 healing immunities. ****!

Replies

• SamSausagehead
    99 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    That's not a bug. That's the game itself. Every hit gets that chance. I use this strategy myself but not with Ren although once I saw her abilities I knew she'd become a hidden gem like FO tie pilot but there's always a huge weakness.

Kinda like the death star
    Planet killer yet one exhaust port took it down......twice
    [SøtFØ] Leader
  • It may not be a bug but the odds are beyond crazy for 4 attacks in a row for a "random" hero to have a 15% (/30%)chance to assist all hitting on the assist and all being the same hero doing the assist.

The odds of full FO team (or if Ren is always picked) to assist on 4/5 is, .3*.3*.3*.3=0.0081%. Ren cannot assist himself...

The odds of all those 4 being Ren is .25*.25*.25*.25=0.0039%

So the odds of it happening are ~0.

It was Sidious, Vader, Ren, Luminara, and Phasma. I had 2 heroes with healing immunity and 5 DoTs and 3 other heroes 3-4 DoTs after his first round of attacks. Probably set the record for quickest Arena fight ever.
  • Ren isn't FO. And if you think it's unbeatable then by all means use it. A good sid/counter team will wreck it.

Trust me
    [SøtFØ] Leader
  • Ren isn't FO. And if you think it's unbeatable then by all means use it. A good sid/counter team will wreck it.

Trust me

Ren is FO. I would suggest reading the character page in game :)

Trust me

I dont think you have half a clue what I am trying to say..... EVERY SINGLE ATTACK HE MADE (except one) CAUSED AN ASSIST BY KYLO REN. EVERY SINGLE ONE (except his own).

I picked that fight because he was 2 levels lower than me and had like 2k less power. I usually dont have trouble fighting 2 levels higher and 2k more power but this opponent was less.

I have (leader) Sidious 6*, Luminiara 6, Daka 5*, Dooku 4*, and Cad Bane 3*. Cad never activated he was dead, the rest (except Sidious) got 1 maybe 2 activations. Sidious hung around because all the dying kept him alive a little longer.

I am not saying its an OP team, although I had thought about it as my "dream team" 2 days ago but with someone filling in for Vader because of how hard it is to star him up (Ventress, Dooku, Daka, Consular, or Vader were my fill in for the last spot) I was looking for characters with a good ability on the basic attack, but I digress. I am saying the assist leader ability was bugged by letting Ren assist every single attack.
  • RAMifications
    189 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    You got rng'd. That will never happen to you again. That is literally 1 in 1000 chance.
    Fyi, your decimal is in the wrong place (or lose the % symbol)
    --Nud Stark--
  • I am top 10 pvp in my tier. Trust me, every team does that or either mass buffs. That's just the name of the game

There is no growth without strife
    [SøtFØ] Leader
  • My phasma has never proc'd that often but still pretty cool. Best I've ever seen from the taz is calling in an assist and then a third character jumping in the fray. Not sure its intended but the WORDING of her ability seems to indicate that each and every attack has the possibility of calling an assist. It'd be scary if they had a number of FO characters with counter attack as that could get really scary. Granted they have to kill things asap as they don't have much room for healing if they want to get best benefit for the FO bonus.