Relics and the future of the game

Hey guys, I found a great video by Darth Microtransaction, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qoTriV2u_o and to be honest, I agree with everything he says, when I first got the game, I thought I could put my favourite Star Wars characters into a team and at first I could but now I'm so sick and tired of playing catch up as Capital Games keeps placing great characters behind massive paywalls, ships sucks because they hasn't been any content like a Death Star raid. Honestly I'm so tired of EA and their Subsidiaries constantly milking games and forcing us to fork out massive amounts of cash (like we don't have anything better to do)

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Well did you expect vader to synergize with luke? Because that literally doesnt make any sense.

• Comatose
    62 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Totally agree with him! That’s why I have quit entirely still follow the forums just to see the state of game. They even havnt changed the challenges to keep up with the power creep same gear that you have thousands of
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    The thing is, is that its not CG's fault at all. Because EA runs it. EA does all the major decisions.

• Either way it still sucks. Officially done with ea. Battlefield 2 ring any bells. So done with them
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Comatose wrote: »
    Either way it still sucks. Officially done with ea. Battlefield 2 ring any bells. So done with them

This Is why NBA 2K > FIFA
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    Totally agree with him! That’s why I have quit entirely still follow the forums just to see the state of game. They even havnt changed the challenges to keep up with the power creep same gear that you have thousands of

You quit the game but still follow the forums...

Oh to have that much time spare, or even to be that much of a canoe that I’d still have an opinion on something I no longer have a commitment to. Life, find one, hobby, get one.

Move along.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Damodamo wrote: »

You quit the game but still follow the forums...

Oh to have that much time spare, or even to be that much of a canoe that I’d still have an opinion on something I no longer have a commitment to. Life, find one, hobby, get one.

Move along.

"Some people move on, but not [him], not [him]."
  • Comatose
    62 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Ha
    Post edited by Comatose on
  • I don't hate the game, it just used to be F2P friendly
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvimyTnd3Tk you know the state of the game is bad when Mobile gamer is swearing