Dark Lady of the Sith

Prev1
muba83rgh4ct.jpeg

When is she coming to the game?

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Depends on if she actually turns into a sith or not.

Guess we gotta wait.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Yeah, maybe she's just at a costume party
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Or maybe she is possessed by Palpatine.

Or maybe she defeated a Sith after losing her lightsaber, and is just "borrowing" the red one.

Or maybe it's a vision like Luke seeing himself in Vader's helmet on Dagoba.

Or maybe it spoils nothing about the actual movie and it's a scene thrown into the trailer for shock value to get people to spend money seeing it.

I'm strongly leaning towards the last one.

• Or maybe she and Kylo form Reylo and rule the galaxy side by side...
  • Atzel
    56 posts Member
    I almost care about her in the movies
  • Isn't there a subforum for all these spoiler threads?
  • SPOILER????
  • SPOILER????

Yes, spoiler. At least make a generic title for the thread and warn that it has spoilers.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    It's not really a spoiler because this was literally in the trailer.

It has no context whatsoever aswell.
  • SPOILER????
    yes ... spoilered by a secret underground-page ... called https://www.starwars.com/

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    kiar1404 wrote: »
    SPOILER????
    yes ... spoilered by a secret underground-page ... called https://www.starwars.com/

: O
  • Lol, trailers aren’t spoilers...
  • I only know one thing for sure...a jackknife lightsaber looks dumb...i mean whats next, a lightsaber with a handguard...uh, nvm
  • Naver666 wrote: »
    I only know one thing for sure...a jackknife lightsaber looks dumb...i mean whats next, a lightsaber with a handguard...uh, nvm

What about a curved lightsaber... Dooku was underwhelming....
  • Oh yeah, lightkatanas...and a lightaxe for chewie
    I only know one thing for sure...a jackknife lightsaber looks dumb...i mean whats next, a lightsaber with a handguard...uh, nvm

The lightsaber she's using is the same design as Pong Krell's from the Clone Wars series.
  • Apologies then, a dumb looking jackknife lightsaber copying the desin of a dumb looking jackknife Cartoon lightsaber looks...still dumb;)
    No offense, didn't knew the guy had to google him
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    It is one of Rey’s clones. Palpatine made some secret force clones at the same place as the other clones. Used Vader’s DNA from his lost limbs. Rey was a stolen clone that was dropped off on Jakku so she wouldn’t be turned to the dark side like the others. Now she has to return and destroy the evil clones of herself. She gets in trouble as there are too many so Kylo Ren jumps in to help her. One huge lightsaber battle ensues and Kylo is either mortally wounded, returns to the light side of the Force or a combination of the two like Vader. The End.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    It's pretty versatile though:

https://youtu.be/aXT38i7-RN0
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • CCyrilS wrote: »

Still lol’ing at this. 😂
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
    Apologies then, a dumb looking jackknife lightsaber copying the desin of a dumb looking jackknife Cartoon lightsaber looks...still dumb;)
    No offense, didn't knew the guy had to google him

It's a laser sword. They're all inherently ridiculous.
  • Rey is a clone of Traya.
    Atton Rand: She may have been good looking once, but it takes some hard living to make creases like that.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    It is one of Rey’s clones. Palpatine made some secret force clones at the same place as the other clones. Used Vader’s DNA from his lost limbs. Rey was a stolen clone that was dropped off on Jakku so she wouldn’t be turned to the dark side like the others. Now she has to return and destroy the evil clones of herself. She gets in trouble as there are too many so Kylo Ren jumps in to help her. One huge lightsaber battle ensues and Kylo is either mortally wounded, returns to the light side of the Force or a combination of the two like Vader. The End.

So, basically Force Unleashed 2?
  • Remember when the trailer for Age of Ultron dropped and they had scenes of Captain America's shield and everyone freaked out like the **** they are and it ended up just being a vision Tony Stark had? herp de derp
  • Yes, dark side rey is just a reflection in the mirror on the island. Not real
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Rey is a clone of Traya.
    Atton Rand: She may have been good looking once, but it takes some hard living to make creases like that.

Are you really that desperate?
  • Wonder if we’ll see more of her tonight....?
  • Got to keep people talking
  • No Dark Rey