This is huge for the game! There will be a second Rey!

After watching the trailer again I figured it out, in the last scene where Rey is holding the red dualsaber, that's not our Rey. There are actually two Reys, a light side Rey, the one we know and a dark side Rey, the one we see in the trailer! They are probably going to have to fight each other too! This is huge news for Star wars Galaxy of heroes because there will be a dark side Rey in the game!

Replies

• Rey is lame
  • Reylo confirmed.
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    No red eyes tho
  • KRU light side aka ben swolo incoming
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Sorry to break it to you but, no.

That wont and will not ever happen sorry.
  • Kelarn
    161 posts Member
    Depends if they revisit the cloning facility storyline from the now defunct EU. I wouldn't be surprised if she were a cloned apprentice for a cloned Emperor, with Jakku stranded Rey having been 'rescued' from there.
  • 3rd Rey
  • *Brazzers music tunes in*
  • Her blade looks like it has Kylos crystal in it.
  • We already have a second one
  • Kylo ren gets a sex change oooooohhh nahh but everything about Rey is pure garbage. I hope she does go evil so Luke can curb stomp both her and kylo ren. Then finn rose and Poe can all die horrible uneventful deaths as none of them are any good.. then holda magically comes to life as she was the only redeemable character they have introduced.
  • ThePenguin77
    186 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    We don't even have Hux yet and you are speculating about third Rey?

Btw since there were palpatine/vader sounds it's most likely a vision similar to the one Luke had on Dagobath (when he killed Vader and saw his own face in the helmet). So "she" will get a maximum a minute of screentime.
  • Treeburner wrote: »
    3rd Rey

I was about to say that...dear OP, you meant to say a third Rey. :)
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Nah, Disney doesn't have the stones to mess with their perfect female icon having any character flaws at all much less turn bad. They wanted a character for little girls to look up to but just ended up making a bland boorishly "good" character with no discernible character aside from being pure. I highly doubt they would have a change of heart in the third film with zero set up in the previous one. I have no doubt Rey will be just as boring and irrationally good in this film as the other two. I expect this "Dark Side" Rey to either be a dream sequence like Luke on Dagobah, a vision of a possible future if she chooses to go down a particular road, or an evil clone.
  • Exletion wrote: »
    Nah, Disney doesn't have the stones to mess with their perfect female icon having any character flaws at all much less turn bad. They wanted a character for little girls to look up to but just ended up making a bland boorishly "good" character with no discernible character aside from being pure. I highly doubt they would have a change of heart in the third film with zero set up in the previous one. I have no doubt Rey will be just as boring and irrationally good in this film as the other two. I expect this "Dark Side" Rey to either be a dream sequence like Luke on Dagobah, a vision of a possible future if she chooses to go down a particular road, or an evil clone.

Luke of the OT movies is equally bland and "good" for seemingly unexplained reasons. I have a young son and we watch these movies pretty regularly. People that complain about Rey's characterization without similarly disparaging Luke crack me up. I don't want to jump right to "unconscious bias", but take a good hard look at the characterizations of these individuals in the first two movies of each and explain where Luke is much more nuanced and complicated.
  • Considering they have used "visions" and "dreams' extensively in the new Trilogy, I'm amazed that people are jumping to all these conclusions that Rey is Dark Side Rey, etc.

JJ doing what he does best! "Myyyyystery box!"
  • First Rey: Scavenger Rey
    Second Rey: Jedi Training Rey

Me and a lot of other people: confused

;)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    A second second Rey.

Jedi Training Rey, Junior.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Considering they have used "visions" and "dreams' extensively in the new Trilogy, I'm amazed that people are jumping to all these conclusions that Rey is Dark Side Rey, etc.

JJ doing what he does best! "Myyyyystery box!"

That is the way I was looking at it, just a vision like Lukes in ESB.

As for the mystery box, hopefully the teddy bear doesn't pop up. I know we will not get the ray gun.
  • @Chucko_marek WUNDERWAFFE!
  • Kylo ren gets a sex change oooooohhh nahh but everything about Rey is pure garbage. I hope she does go evil so Luke can curb stomp both her and kylo ren. Then finn rose and Poe can all die horrible uneventful deaths as none of them are any good.. then holda magically comes to life as she was the only redeemable character they have introduced.

Almost liked you're post till I read holdo
  • KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    First Rey: Scavenger Rey
    Second Rey: Jedi Training Rey

Me and a lot of other people: confused

;)

As far as the movies go, in which op was referring to, scav and jtr are the same 1person just as kylo and kru
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Kylo ren gets a sex change oooooohhh nahh but everything about Rey is pure garbage. I hope she does go evil so Luke can curb stomp both her and kylo ren. Then finn rose and Poe can all die horrible uneventful deaths as none of them are any good.. then holda magically comes to life as she was the only redeemable character they have introduced.

Lol okay.

What if I said: Luke deserved to die on a rock from trying to teleport, I’m glad Kylo shredded Han, and Leia should’ve died in space.

Think that’s rude to a lot of people who are inspired by those characters? I thought so. I like Luke, Rey, Kylo, Han, Leia etc. I don’t like Rose so much, but I don’t go around attacking her. That doesn’t help anyone.
  • It is obviously just a force vision. If they were really gonna do a twist with Rey going to the Dark side then they would never show it in the trailer.
  • @Ruark_Icefire exactly! JJ at his best. (Or worst...)

i6m05g07b9b8.gif
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    *Dark side C3PO* who cares about Rey!!!