Rise Of Skywalker [Trailer]

Chucko_marek
3817 posts Member
edited August 2019
Link to trailer:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/watch-the-epic-new-footage-from-star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker/ar-AAGlCfx?li=BBnb7Kz

The trailer was ok.
Rey with a double bladed, red lightsaber? Interesting. I bet it is a vision like Lukes on Dagobah.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    cheers for the spoiler some people dont watch the trailers etc before the movie actually going to see it
    @Kyno can we do something about the spoilers like have done before
  • LynnYoda wrote: »
    cheers for the spoiler some people dont watch the trailers etc before the movie actually going to see it
    @Kyno can we do something about the spoilers like have done before

I assume I put the correct information in a spoiler area. Out of curiosity, I wonder why people who don't watch trailers due to spoilers would click on a thread that is about the movie....
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    to highlight the fact that there are spoilers and some people are not interested in seeing or hearing about them, the same as has been done for every recent release it should have its own section and have the spoilers tags
  • LynnYoda wrote: »
    to highlight the fact that there are spoilers and some people are not interested in seeing or hearing about them, the same as has been done for every recent release it should have its own section and have the spoilers tags

Seemed kinda self evident that there was something to do with the movie by the title.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    LynnYoda wrote: »

Seemed kinda self evident that there was something to do with the movie by the title.

Guess we have to protect people from their own stupidity nowadays.
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    LynnYoda wrote: »

Guess we have to protect people from their own stupidity nowadays.

*shrugs*

Anywho, did you check the trailer out? A few guild members are impressed. Personally, I can't say I want to go right out to see it. But it may be growing on me, a bit. I am curious about how a few of the scenes will actually play out.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Trailer was pretty minimal, which was actually nice for a change. Too many trailers give away the main direction of the movie. As for that scene at the end, several people have pointed out that Keri Russell is in the movie and it looks like it could be her.
    From the two trailers, it seems like the resistance cresting a hill and stumbling upon a major vista is a major plot point to hit :)
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    I liked the music. I listen to music for the music, not the words. I find good music inspiring. But that’s probably just me.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »
    I liked the music. I listen to music for the music, not the words. I find good music inspiring. But that’s probably just me.

Yeah.. pretty sure nobody else has been inspired by good music ;)
  • Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Impossible.
    kalidor wrote: »
    Trailer was pretty minimal, which was actually nice for a change. Too many trailers give away the main direction of the movie. As for that scene at the end, several people have pointed out that Keri Russell is in the movie and it looks like it could be her.
    From the two trailers, it seems like the resistance cresting a hill and stumbling upon a major vista is a major plot point to hit :)

I think movies that are actually decent reveal little in the trailer and teaser. I hope with all the clips from the first 8, that it isn't just a glorified rehash of them all.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

It does seem implausible, lol

• Very interesting find. Nice work 👍
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ

• The first assumption is the one I think it is. Seems to be more rehashed lore of old.

• The first assumption is the one I think it is. Seems to be more rehashed lore of old.

^ I agree.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ