Auto-deploy and feats in GAC

Hello there,

Let me start by saying that I like feats and I have the kind of roster that allows me to do what's required.
Today I had my first opponent that hasn't set a defence so I had to face a very weird defence composed by all his strongest characters.
Needless to say, I wasn't able to do many undersized matches.

Is it just me or it doesn't make much sense to keep the way auto-deploy used to work in the context of feats?

Replies

• If you weren't able to do many undersized squads feats, I would say the system works - at preventing you from easy wins/feats.

I also faced an opponent who set nothing on D, with some pretty weird teams with strong toons but hardly any synergy. It took some thought, but I managed to do 4 undersized wins - mostly against rear teams.
  • If you weren't able to do many undersized squads feats, I would say the system works - at preventing you from easy wins/feats.

I also faced an opponent who set nothing on D, with some pretty weird teams with strong toons but hardly any synergy. It took some thought, but I managed to do 4 undersized wins - mostly against rear teams.

Sometimes you get really weird teams (like han solo, 3po, thrawn, etc - in the same team) and it doesn't feel fair that I'm paying for my opponent's lack of interest..
  • Auto defense should put the opponents lowest GP squads available - make them deal with the fact that you can solo every squad they have, because they were too lazy to set defense. The fact it puts the best characters out there seems lame, because while they won’t have much firepower, or teams/synergy, it becomes extremely difficult to efficiently dispatch the mish-mash of best toons.