Acquiring the M falcon

FartBoss
85 posts Member
edited August 2019
Do I need all 4 bounty hunter ships to get the Ship, or do you only need 3?

Replies

• All four.
  • All four 7* Lvl 85
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Bytestream wrote: »
    All four 7* Lvl 85

To unlock only 5* is needed. Also, I don't believe there is a level qualifier.
  • Well.... good to know, thanks for the answer
  • The pilots only need to be unlocked. IG-88 can be a warm body. No need to gear him or star him beyond the minimum. The other 3 can carry the event, especially Bossk / HT.
  • Fortunately, I had cad and IG geared because I used them to 7 star Chewbacca... boba and bossk and their ships are already maxed, I just need to farm stars on the other ships
  • FartBoss wrote: »
    Fortunately, I had cad and IG geared because I used them to 7 star Chewbacca... boba and bossk and their ships are already maxed, I just need to farm stars on the other ships

The BH ships as a group are effective in Geo TB, esp. the breach mechanics synergy between HT, XB, and IG-2000.
  • FartBoss
    85 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    FartBoss wrote: »
    Fortunately, I had cad and IG geared because I used them to 7 star Chewbacca... boba and bossk and their ships are already maxed, I just need to farm stars on the other ships

The BH ships as a group are effective in Geo TB, esp. the breach mechanics synergy between HT, XB, and IG-2000.

Good to know, I’d like to be able to contribute something instead of deploying all of my units every 1 and 1/2 days
  • FartBoss wrote: »
    FartBoss wrote: »

Good to know, I’d like to be able to contribute something instead of deploying all of my units every 1 and 1/2 days

You can do the Chimaera battle with Hound's Tooth alone. HT only has to survive, which is easy enough with Chimaera's heals. Occasionally you finish off a ship with Strategic Dominance. It takes a while but it's an easy win, even in phase 4.