GEOTB, how I hate you? Let me count the ways..

2Next

Replies

• Kisakee wrote: »
    I'm off to ride a dragon :)
    rjo2pvpcu13e.png

That's no dragon, it's a skyscale. Close, but no dragon. Don't try to fool me. 😁

BTT: I's getting better over time as always. You learn the ways to go, you gear the units you use. And now with the new Relics for G13 toons it will even get easier. So stay focussed. Never retreat, never surrender!

Best mount EVAH! Love teaming with Raptor teams they snare I flame!
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    If you are struggling and unhappy with Geo TB then stick to running Hoth TBs. You'll be happier and get more loot. The only thing you will miss out on is Negotiator which will take an eternity to acquire anyway if you only do one low-star Geo TB a month.

Or alternate between Hoth and Geo. Two Hoth TBs, one Geo, rinse and repeat. This way you're not missing out on any shards or currency, and the variety keeps the game from getting stale.
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    If you are struggling and unhappy with Geo TB then stick to running Hoth TBs. You'll be happier and get more loot. The only thing you will miss out on is Negotiator which will take an eternity to acquire anyway if you only do one low-star Geo TB a month.

Or alternate between Hoth and Geo. Two Hoth TBs, one Geo, rinse and repeat. This way you're not missing out on any shards or currency, and the variety keeps the game from getting stale.

We run geo then hoth, repeat. So yeah..