Back after a long break

Hello,

Just wanted to know where the best place to start is? Before I quit CLS, GK, GAT, Han and R2 was the meta, they’re all max zeta’d and gear 11, I don’t think this team is very ‘meta’ anymore? I just wanted your guys opinions on where to start and what I should be looking at doing to get me going again as I’m abit rusty haha. I also have Rex g11 and just zeta’d him so maybe perhaps clones, or do I just start from scratch? Annoyingly, I did spend a little bit of money back in the day on this game though

Thanks

Replies

• If you want to be competitive in squad arena and fleet arena, you need to start over, because there's no way you'll be able to catch up after such a long break without spending a bunch of money. However, if you don't care about forever ranking low in those 2 game modes, then you could continue with your current account. If that's what you want to do, then you need to focus on farming the required toons for Jedi Knight Revan and Darth Revan: Old Republic and Sith Empire characters.
  • First thing would be for you to link your account on swgoh.gg

Without it it is difficult to know how to make a consistent return plan, any tips will be given randomly.
  • The most important thing to do would be to save crystals and zeta mats for the next meta. My advise would be not to start over, you can make up the ground. Also, it sucks to have put all that effort in just to start over. I am on a day one shard, and came back last year just before the JKR meta after about a year and a half break. I'm currently in the top 50 without having spent more than 20$ because I saved up crystals and zetas for when DR dropped the first time. You can chase the new meta without being in the top. That aspect of the game is overblown IMO.
  • FartBoss
    85 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    The most important thing to do would be to save crystals and zeta mats for the next meta. My advise would be not to start over, you can make up the ground. Also, it sucks to have put all that effort in just to start over. I am on a day one shard, and came back last year just before the JKR meta after about a year and a half break. I'm currently in the top 50 without having spent more than 20$ because I saved up crystals and zetas for when DR dropped the first time. You can chase the new meta without being in the top. That aspect of the game is overblown IMO.

This

All you have to do is get the next meta... and an easy team to farm right now that will make you relevant in arena is GG droid separatists team. They did a rework on grievous while you were away and he is now a very good team
  • FartBoss wrote: »
    The most important thing to do would be to save crystals and zeta mats for the next meta. My advise would be not to start over, you can make up the ground. Also, it sucks to have put all that effort in just to start over. I am on a day one shard, and came back last year just before the JKR meta after about a year and a half break. I'm currently in the top 50 without having spent more than 20$ because I saved up crystals and zetas for when DR dropped the first time. You can chase the new meta without being in the top. That aspect of the game is overblown IMO.

This

All you have to do is get the next meta... and an easy team to farm right now that will make you relevant in arena is GG droid separatists team. They did a rework on grievous while you were away and he is now a very good team

And what is the team I’m looking to get GG, who are the 4 others?
  • The most important thing to do would be to save crystals and zeta mats for the next meta. My advise would be not to start over, you can make up the ground. Also, it sucks to have put all that effort in just to start over. I am on a day one shard, and came back last year just before the JKR meta after about a year and a half break. I'm currently in the top 50 without having spent more than 20$ because I saved up crystals and zetas for when DR dropped the first time. You can chase the new meta without being in the top. That aspect of the game is overblown IMO.

Alright mate, thankyou! I’m going to take that advice on board and work at it!
  • camper288 wrote: »
    First thing would be for you to link your account on swgoh.gg

Without it it is difficult to know how to make a consistent return plan, any tips will be given randomly.

https://swgoh.gg/p/858614262/

Is this what you mean?