Gear?

It looks to me like gear isn't customizable in any way - is that correct? You just get the preordained pieces for the individual character? (If that is true...yawn.)

Replies

• Yes...for now. I remember a conversation early in the development cycle that custom equipment is something they are working on. I suspect once the level and gear Cap is raised customizable item slots will be available.
    SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.
  • It is true. But on the bright side it's easy to get the gear pre IV so as you unlock new toons you can bring them up to fighting form extremely quick. Where if you had custom pieces for all the different characters that wouldn't be the case.
  • Thanks. Kylven, I wondered if that might be the case. Makes sense.
  • Right now, many are saying:
    "It's so hard to get shards! Might be weeks and months to get enough for a character unlock!"

Shortly in a week, you will all be saying:
    "It's IMPOSSIBLE to get the gear components, their drops are WORSE than shards AND you need 20 to make 1 gear! Additionally now I have to choose to farm shards or gears materials! What blasphemy is this!"

:D:D:D
  • SeroZero wrote: »
    Right now, many are saying:
    "It's so hard to get shards! Might be weeks and months to get enough for a character unlock!"

Shortly in a week, you will all be saying:
    "It's IMPOSSIBLE to get the gear components, their drops are WORSE than shards AND you need 20 to make 1 gear! Additionally now I have to choose to farm shards or gears materials! What blasphemy is this!"

:D:D:D

Actually it already is happening, I shudder when seeing some components need 50 to make 1 lvl 8 gear. :o
This discussion has been closed.