Darth Maul in The Clone Wars

Why is he so weird? He seems misrepresented as he seemed intimidating in the movies with his quietness. Now is he crazy and talks too much. They really should not have made him like this because he is just strange.

Replies

• He was quite because they guy who played him isn't an actor but a martial arts master. All of his scenes with him speaking got cut.
  • He had one line and sounded awesome. Clone Wars he's horrible, I agree.
  • He would have been much more horrible in the movie if they'da let Ray Park speak more...trust me.
    - R.I.P. Carrie Fisher -
  • Dantefire wrote: »
    He would have been much more horrible in the movie if they'da let Ray Park speak more...trust me.

He was great in the movies imo. They should keep it consistent with the movies i think.
  • Willkimm98 wrote: »
    Dantefire wrote: »
    He would have been much more horrible in the movie if they'da let Ray Park speak more...trust me.

He was great in the movies imo. They should keep it consistent with the movies i think.

He was great. No arguments. But had they kept his lines...
    - R.I.P. Carrie Fisher -
  • Dantefire wrote: »
    Willkimm98 wrote: »
    Dantefire wrote: »

He was great. No arguments. But had they kept his lines...

Was he planned to have more lines? If so, i didnt know that, i thought they made him like silent to be intimidating and awesome af. Wonder why they couldnt hire an actor and have ray park be the stuntman sorta