Malak fresh unlocked

2Next

Replies

• Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    @Laz the replies other people type? I’m pretty sure it’s not anything @Edward blah blah blahs about..
  • Laz
    190 posts Member
    @Damodamo I know it sounds crazy; and I’m not trolling or being sarcastic. But, when I read about him hoarding or not unlocking the toons, it’s funny to me. Then he adds some detail about his personal life, like going to home inspections or something, and it makes it even funnier. I don’t know why, just knowing there’s someone out there typing these things out on a forum is funny to me.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Kokie wrote: »
    Meanwhile check out my......
    0qi9kc7rg9z1.jpg

Chicken.

That’s a turkey.
  • Aayla
    200 posts Member
    sorry for getting this two week old post back to the light but i can‘t believe that i missed an Edward post. Very entertaining as usual and also inspiring to some degree. The next mythical character should be easily obtained with those 50 carbantis and stun guns on hand... I wonder how many crystals edward has saved up with his ftp playing style...
  • Aayla wrote: »
    sorry for getting this two week old post back to the light but i can‘t believe that i missed an Edward post. Very entertaining as usual and also inspiring to some degree. The next mythical character should be easily obtained with those 50 carbantis and stun guns on hand... I wonder how many crystals edward has saved up with his ftp playing style...

22.3k :# not wasting one crystal
  • Sooooo, I just found out about Edward... lol seems the whole forum is against this guy...
  • FartBoss wrote: »
    Sooooo, I just found out about Edward... lol seems the whole forum is against this guy...

What? No, we love us some edward posts! He's totally FTP (if you don't count the thousands he spent), and hoards like crazy, then helps the rest of us by explaining why it's awesome and also easy to save 20k crystals and 67k carbantis while being totaly FTP.

Still waiting to see all his FTP kryos...