Save-able Ship Squadrons

It sure would be nice to have some pre save squadrons especially with TW and hopefully some more ship content arriving.

Replies

• That would be pretty nice however there really is only 2-3 ship squads in the game :P
  • I would love this. Between TW and GAC it's bad enough, but with requirements for specific fleet commanders for DS Geo TB and the looming LS Geo TB this is going to become more and more necessary.
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    That would be pretty nice however there really is only 2-3 ship squads in the game :P

unless i miscounted there is 39 ships and 5 capital ships, thats enough for almost all 5 squads to be full. plus its helpful to just have the ideal squad line up ready in TW instead of searching for the units each time and putting them in the right order
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »
    That would be pretty nice however there really is only 2-3 ship squads in the game :P

unless i miscounted there is 39 ships and 5 capital ships, thats enough for almost all 5 squads to be full. plus its helpful to just have the ideal squad line up ready in TW instead of searching for the units each time and putting them in the right order

Also those 39/5 ships can be put together into far more possible combinations than “2-3” squads.
  • kello_511 wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »

Also those 39/5 ships can be put together into far more possible combinations than “2-3” squads.

true true, different modes and counters require differrent things
  • Its one of the questions I asked the devs in the last and current Q&A.

Now that we have five capital ships and rumor has it, a sixth capital ship coming soon, will be able to assign ships to "squads" similarly to the way we assign characters?
  • Yes. Please make this happen!
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • So yes...its coming....."soon"

Q: Will u be creating squadrons for fleet so we can better organize our fleets for TW, TB and hopefully GAC?

A: 154M - This was right below filtering Mods by level in terms of a QoL item that didn't make the cut. We have some cool new ship content coming out and will get to this in a future update - sorry we can't give a specific date.
  • So yes...its coming....."soon"

Q: Will u be creating squadrons for fleet so we can better organize our fleets for TW, TB and hopefully GAC?

A: 154M - This was right below filtering Mods by level in terms of a QoL item that didn't make the cut. We have some cool new ship content coming out and will get to this in a future update - sorry we can't give a specific date.

You are my new hero!