Need help refocusing

I have returned recently from a short break and I am having trouble figuring out what to focus on for the best path forward. I am hoping to climb arena and fleet arena rank and also start building a good foundation for grand arena. I would like to mainly build a solid arena team but any advice on any aspect of the game would be greatly appreciated.

https://swgoh.gg/u/stevieswonders/

Thank you!

Replies

• The main focus right now are basically (no specific order):
    - Dark Revan
    - Jedi Knight Revan
    - Commander Luke Skywalker
    - Territory Wars

I am not the best to give advice about this game, but, looking at your roster, you could go for Geos (you already have most of them, they are easy to farm, you would just need to be able to farm Brood Alpha). You could also farm clones, with the new rework, they could be very good, and they also are pretty easy to gear.
    However, you really need to be level 85, so try to complete your daily quest everyday (it is the most efficient way to level up). I hope someone could give you more advice. You can also go look at the pillar system, to give you a good idea of what some of the best paths are, and what your best options are.
  • Refresh your energy three times daily, getting to 85 is your priority, that's where the game really starts.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • FFCCTASE wrote: »
    The main focus right now are basically (no specific order):
    - Dark Revan
    - Jedi Knight Revan
    - Commander Luke Skywalker
    - Territory Wars

I am not the best to give advice about this game, but, looking at your roster, you could go for Geos (you already have most of them, they are easy to farm, you would just need to be able to farm Brood Alpha). You could also farm clones, with the new rework, they could be very good, and they also are pretty easy to gear.
    However, you really need to be level 85, so try to complete your daily quest everyday (it is the most efficient way to level up). I hope someone could give you more advice. You can also go look at the pillar system, to give you a good idea of what some of the best paths are, and what your best options are.

Cls? I'd say

DR
    JKR
    GG
    Padmé

GG gives u a top tier team + is one as well.

CLS isnt that good for new players since, he is only somewhat useful when you have 4 legendaries and 1 raid char