Tier V darth revan challenge hint

On the last battle, make sure to leave one support droid standing then focus on Boss droid.
Had about 20 attempts before I was advised by guild mates.

Replies

• ToxicFish wrote: »
    On the last battle, make sure to leave one support droid standing then focus on Boss droid.
    Had about 20 attempts before I was advised by guild mates.

Thanks for that tip. DRevan farm team is ~97.5 GP. HK is g10 with both of his zetas, Juhanni is zg12, Carth is zg11, and Canderous is g11; and, he's the only one w/out a zeta. I was wondering if I had been doing something wrong when my team was destroyed. I have Carth as lead. Any other suggestions?
  • Yeah, I have 3 Gear XI, 2 Gear X. Carth has his Zeta. Mod'd for speed. And I'm getting destroyed on Tier V, Wave 4.

I've left the Boss droid for last, I've tried killing him first. ****
  • I just did it with G11 zCarth, G8 Canderous, G10 juhani, G10 Bastilla, G11 HK.
    For the last phase, alternate staggers as best you can (bastilla and Juhanni) Try to start with Fear available.
    My kill order was Far left, Left, Far Right, Boss, Right.

In general, I only used Canderous AoE to debuff, his single target added dots as small healing helps. Rotate any stuffs you can on the adds. don't aoe much unless there are staggers you need to hit.

For Juhanni: Taunt->goes stealth->AoE to stagger. use fears and bastilla stagger around that timing.
    Do your best to not break fears early.
  • So for tier 5 kill two support droids first, then focus on the boss. Don't break fear on more than one support droid at a time.
  • Don’t use the AOE attacks on toons with fear. It will break it giving them a free turn.
  • The second biggest hint you can give is to put a zeta on Carth. My gear is about the same as what everyone else is claiming, but without his zeta I just don't have the staying power to hang in early phases even with good speed mods. I've only gotten to phase 4 once, and had lost Bastila, Canderous, and Carth by then.

So, yeah--zeta Carth, leave one droid alive, go, fight, win.

Oh well. There's always next time!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.