Would I be able to complete Tier 6?

Here's where I am at this moment:

Carth Onasi 6* (5/100) - max'ed, Gear 10 (5/6), Speed = 224
Canderous - Mandalorian Veteran @ 7, I like a Challenge @ 7, Gear 9 (5/6), Speed = 191
Juhani - max'ed, Gear 11 (5/6), Speed = 174
Bastilla (Fallen) - max'ed, Gear 10 (5/6), Speed = 234
HK-47 - all abilities @ 7, Gear 9 (2/6), Speed = 146

I'll be throwing gear at them in the next 6 days. So all but HK should be at least Gear 11, is a reasonable expectation.
When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.

Replies

• If you can't get Carth to 7* there is no point forcing the gear levels as you can't unlock DR.
    If you can get Carth to 7* and HK to G11, it should be manageable with some better mods.
  • Tier 6 is just juhani and static DR plus Jolee that you are provided. I just did it with a G8 juhani missing a couple omegas. I do have pretty good mods though.
  • Wronin wrote: »
    Tier 6 is just juhani and static DR plus Jolee that you are provided. I just did it with a G8 juhani missing a couple omegas. I do have pretty good mods though.
    I cleared T VI with a g7 / lvl 50 / skill 1 Juhani, though I don't necessarily recommend trying that. :D

I suspect the OP is actually asking about T5 - the Sith consulate on Manaan, with the big bad droid boss on wave 4/4. In which case I would say maybe but he will need the right tactics and some good RNG. I cleared that with g11 zBast, HK & Canderous, g10 Carth and g7 Juhani. Took me a few tries but part of that was.fumbling around with tactics.since I was too impatient to go read up on it.
  • Thanks all. Yeah...made a mistake. But no biggie, I can't do Tier 5 anyways with a 7* Carth. Poor Carth is only 11/100 at the moment.

At least now I know, Gear 11 for everyone would help make it less of a stuggle to complete.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • I posted this elsewhere on Forum, but posting here for you to see what I was able to complete the event with below. I think once you get Carth up there, you will be good to go for next time around.

Dark Bastilla G11, with zeta, Carth, Gear 10, with zeta on Lead (no other omegas), HK-47, Gear 9, Basic and Assassination Protocol Omegas only, no zetas, Juhani, Gear 8, Omega on two Specials, no zeta, Canderous, Gear 7, 3 omega used, no zeta. Mods were mediocre, didn't shift any high speed secondary mods off other characters. Basically used some extra mods I had, with a couple +10 speed secondary. BSF had speed set, but nothing spectacular.
    Tier 4: I completed this last time around, so I dont' remember my Gear levels, but they were lower than what was stated above.
    Tier 5: I completed as is, but with Juhani at Gear 7 and neither Omega placed. This took some good RNG, reading strategy, watching videos and about 20 attempts for the optimal RNG.
    Tier 6: Despite 50+ attempts, this didn't seem possible until I pushed Juhani to Gear 8, at which point it was easy on attempt #1.
    Tier 7: Took about 3-5 attempts with the G11 Bastilla, G10 Carth, G9 HK47, G8 Juhani and G7 Canderous detailed above with specifics.