Just did tier 5 with bastila lead, where's my special personal achievement ?

peowca2hclh8.jpg
Bastila Shan Fallen does has a leadership ability : her unique allows herself and the leader character to stack 5% offense whenever an enemy has shock/fear/deathmark on them.

Juhani, Carth and Canderous all died at phase 1 due to them being too weak for the AoE. Carth lead is literally level 1.

Trick with bast lead is don't kill the side droids, use them to stack offense

Did it in 4 or 5 retries.

Now i'm screwed up because i'll have to gear up Juhani for tier 6.

Can I get a special achievement for being the (I think) first person to do tier5 with bastila lead and lv1 OR characters ?

Replies

• I had to make carth g7 for calo nord level and canderous g5, carth's lv80 and canderous lv73, these two died so its like they were not here for tier 5.

Juhani was g1 lv1
  • Oh and they were all unmodded but bastila (who had 256 speed)
  • Too much text for an irrelevant 'achievement'.
  • Pretty sure the achievement was made just for the one dude who did it before it became trendy
  • Pretty sure the achievement was made just for the one dude who did it before it became trendy

Different task. That guy didn’t use regular Bastila at all to finish the light side of the Malak event.

Different task. That guy didn’t use regular Bastila at all to finish the light side of the Malak event.

This. Bastila on the Bench was about the 1 person who used all of the LS characters for Malak except for Bastila.
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty

Yup, im sure im the 1st one to use bsf as a leader for that event
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Ok.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Aydnie wrote: »
    Pretty sure the achievement was made just for the one dude who did it before it became trendy

Yup, im sure im the 1st one to use bsf as a leader for that event

Doubtful you are the first person to do something on the 3rd run of an event
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Hmm...Her unique says if her leader is "another" Sith. So if the stacking offense works while she's in the leader slot, I'd say it's a bug.
  • It's mistyping
  • You know why the other guy got one off achievement? Because he did it to do it. Not to get some special pat on the back.

The actual spirit of the game.

• You know why the other guy got one off achievement? Because he did it to do it. Not to get some special pat on the back.

The actual spirit of the game.

Pretty sure he did it bc he had to do it, no?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • I did it because I did not liked Carth and Canderous style, Carth face is the basic hero from a random unoriginal movie, and didnt had gear to waste on old rep as i didnt had zmiss to complete them

And i did wanted to keep zetas too
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I meant the first guy
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • No.
    This is the third rotation of the event.
    You intentionally crippling yourself for a reward isn't a good reason to make one.
    Can someone say MARTYR COMPLEX?
  • You didn't really do anything special or unique. You used a geared character to solo an early phase of an event.
  • What's your Bastila's gear level? I'm getting clobbered on this tier because I don't have Carth's zeta, and I won't be able to get it in time so I'm looking for viable alternatives.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    What's your Bastila's gear level? I'm getting clobbered on this tier because I don't have Carth's zeta, and I won't be able to get it in time so I'm looking for viable alternatives.

12 + 5 pieces, modded for speed (she had 256 at the time)

Put her in the leader slot
  • ups5usvkvgmj.jpg