Galactic War Strat

Can any of y'all tell me how I can beat this team (if it's even possible)? It's the 6th Galactic War and I've running into teams like this a lot in GW lately (which is pulling my wins way down).

nrnadfezcuv2.jpg

Replies

• KillerSwan13
    97 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    This is my inventory (yes I know I'm fairly new lol) (just top two rows)(the favorites don't change anything):

y9mvkwaqv7jv.jpg
  • Can any of y'all tell me how I can beat this team (if it's even possible)? It's the 6th Galactic War and I've running into teams like this a lot in GW lately (which is pulling my wins way down).

nrnadfezcuv2.jpg

Get rid of nasty basty, then nihilus and then you should be good. It depends on who you're using
  • Jack1210 wrote: »
    Can any of y'all tell me how I can beat this team (if it's even possible)? It's the 6th Galactic War and I've running into teams like this a lot in GW lately (which is pulling my wins way down).

nrnadfezcuv2.jpg

Get rid of nasty basty, then nihilus and then you should be good. It depends on who you're using

Just put my inventory up.
  • If you're only on your 6th-ever Galactic War, the main takeaway here is that you will not always be able to complete it. Struggling to regularly clear GW is part of the game.

You need to either have multiple viable teams to make it through, using the early, easy battles to TM-load them all for the first move advantage, or work on a single highly-sustainable team that can plow through 12 opponents. I personally went with the latter and built up zTalzin nightsisters.

Either way, at least you only have to clear it 25 times or whatever to sim now. Some of us had to get through it 150 times before we got that privilege.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Ya it's ok if you don't clear every single one. With the wins needed to aim being 50, you'll definitely be able to reach that by 85. But Phoenix is a good team for GW with the health and prot regen. Bastila jedi and nightsisters are also good early teams that are good for GW
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    If you're only on your 6th-ever Galactic War, the main takeaway here is that you will not always be able to complete it.

I think OP meant 6th node. Since he's level 72.
  • Liath wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »
    If you're only on your 6th-ever Galactic War, the main takeaway here is that you will not always be able to complete it.

I think OP meant 6th node. Since he's level 72.

Yeah I did lmao
  • Facing a Fallen Bastilla at that level must be tough. Id maybe sned in a low level guy to make Bastilla blow her fear cool down, and then your second best team amd then Phoenix. Can put Thrawn with Phoenix to fracture sion. Kill Nasty or Nihilus first.
  • Believe it or not, a Jawa team stacked with defense tenacity and health would pawn that team
  • Shock and healing immunity is your friend. Bring someone faster than BSF who can stun or ability block her.
  • Def kill Bastilla first.
  • Won't help for this match but try beating the nodes with the lowest teams you can send in. I just worked through the quest involving tons of kills by Dooku. I stuck Dooku by himself in Galactic War and found that each node fielded a team that was close to his power but it was a whole team--made it much easier. Nodes 6, 9 and 12 there were a few times i had to add Nihilus lead or a couple others but for the most part Dooku could solo the whole war.
  • Just farm bastila get GMY and ur chillin.

Then get zjolee and JKR and autooo
  • Not to put too fine a point on it, but you won't. Just restart and hope for better luck next time. This is yet another glaring failure of GP as a measurement of effectiveness. That 4 star G10 BSF doesn't count for much GP relative to your seven star Phoenix squad, but she'll take out your entire roster by herself - never mind with her higher gear sith buddies joining the party.

Keep doing what you're doing. Farm your farms. GW will even out once your roster has more counters and eventually you'll clear enough of them you can sim it. Build your roster for your events. GW either happens for you or it doesn't at this stage. There's not much you can do about it.