Geonosian modding guide?

Anyone have a link to an updated Geonosian modding guide? I’ve looked, but all are pre-rework that I find.

Replies

• Blast protection.

Oh wait.
  • There's quite a few. Go to my .gg and look at my mods for mine. Mcmole made a video, warrior has his and it's much better. Ahnald has his with a different mindset.

You can either use the mod meta report, again from swgoh.gg or you can just read the kits and find the keywords. You can mod them a few different ways, but right now you will mostly see guides for survivability.
  • Spy - damage / speed not needed protection circle consider protection arrow/cross if good stats.
    Geo - crit chance (even crit chance triangle)-protection circle / arrow / cross

Others: PVP Speed/Protection/Tenacity, avoid health if using for defense. Defense sets preferred over Health sets. -Traya is the common counter, high health hurts you more then it helps. I would suggest using a mix of tenacity and defense sets on GBA sunFac and poggle, perhaps speed set on GBA...

PVE (raid) - same as PVP but no need to avoid health, speed on GBA useful.

I think it was warrior that suggested putting health G12 mods on your geos.... For PVE focus this holds true, for PVP there is less benefit.
  • Vice_torn wrote: »
    I think it was warrior that suggested putting health G12 mods on your geos.... For PVE focus this holds true, for PVP there is less benefit.

I meant health G12 gear... The ones that give 6k health... Its useful in the raid for a extra bit of survialablity. However on defense, when traya is doing health based damage on assists, extra health hurts you.