Next Zeta?

Prev1
So I have 1 zeta to apply to someone. I'm finally gonna unlock Palps this week at 7 stars and I mainly use my Sith team. Should I use my only zeta on Palps or would you recommend someone else?

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Link ur swgoh.gg

We don't know what chars u got
  • Palpatine lead no question. Was my first zeta and a well spent one at that.
  • uno
    150 posts Member
    bastila jedi will beat palp led team almost on auto....
  • That's what I'm having trouble deciding... Either Bastilla or Palps. Those are my 2 main full squads.. Idk what to do :( lol
  • Bastila's zeta becomes obsolete the moment you unlock JKR. Palpatine on the other hand will always remain useful. Palpatine will also make short work of all the teams that Bastila struggles with. Lastly, Bastila's lead is just fine without the zeta, while Palpatine needs the zeta to even work.
  • Ep is a good zeta. And if you get enough potency on vader, ep zeta can beat bastilla zeta too. Though, with revan and malak being in most shards now you'll only get limited use from it.
  • It will be a long time before I get Revan. Yeah I'm gonna put it on my Palps cause I mainly use my Sith, that's pretty much it lol. I don't run into like any Revans on my shard anyway.
  • I use Nihilus lead rn, with Vader, Bastilla fallen, Dooku, and Maul. But once I finally unlock Palps this week I'll be able to get him to 7 stars also. I really love Nihilus lead cause of the health re-gen, but it would be better to use Palps lead huh??
  • xPat3678x wrote: »
    I use Nihilus lead rn, with Vader, Bastilla fallen, Dooku, and Maul. But once I finally unlock Palps this week I'll be able to get him to 7 stars also. I really love Nihilus lead cause of the health re-gen, but it would be better to use Palps lead huh??

Palp is by far the better lead.
  • Alright, thanks y'all! :)
  • Don't zeta Nihilus lead, at least not yet. It's the sort of niche luxury zeta you only spend if you want to max all your sith. His lead is quite viable without his zeta, can make for some pretty mind **** defense teams
  • Don't zeta Nihilus lead, at least not yet. It's the sort of niche luxury zeta you only spend if you want to max all your sith. His lead is quite viable without his zeta, can make for some pretty mind **** defense teams

Even late game it isn't worth the zeta. If you have all sith, you have traya, ep, and darth revan. So no reason to ever use nihilas lead.

Even late game it isn't worth the zeta. If you have all sith, you have traya, ep, and darth revan. So no reason to ever use nihilas lead.

...unless you're planning to max all your sith. I mean I will, but it'll be quite a while until I find a good excuse to zeta Nihilus lead. It's the ultimate luxury zeta.

...unless you're planning to max all your sith. I mean I will, but it'll be quite a while until I find a good excuse to zeta Nihilus lead. It's the ultimate luxury zeta.

There aren't enough sith for four teams even if you max them all.
  • Better question is who are dropping once you switch to palp?

You just keep missing my point though. Some times, a person likes a faction/character enough that they would like to take said faction or character to the max. In such cases there's nothing wrong with doing just that. Obviously, it behooves one to get the useful upgrades first, like Palpatine, and do the less useful ones later. But still, my point is that there's nothing wrong with doing just that; developing the toons you love.

Also that last argument is nonsense. If all your setups are static then you must be losing a lot. Who the best leader is in any one situation is circumstantial. Often with Nihilus it will be Traya. However the Trio works great with Nihilus lead or even Maul or Savage. Some times the better option is even to split up the trio. It's all circumstantial. Oh and Nihilus lead is quite awesome, even without the zeta. Very niche though and requires a very specific mod setup all around.

You just keep missing my point though. Some times, a person likes a faction/character enough that they would like to take said faction or character to the max. In such cases there's nothing wrong with doing just that. Obviously, it behooves one to get the useful upgrades first, like Palpatine, and do the less useful ones later. But still, my point is that there's nothing wrong with doing just that; developing the toons you love.

Also that last argument is nonsense. If all your setups are static then you must be losing a lot. Who the best leader is in any one situation is circumstantial. Often with Nihilus it will be Traya. However the Trio works great with Nihilus lead or even Maul or Savage. Some times the better option is even to split up the trio. It's all circumstantial. Oh and Nihilus lead is quite awesome, even without the zeta. Very niche though and requires a very specific mod setup all around.

Did y'all not look at my .gg? Wizard, you are exactly right! I already have the zeta on Nihilus lead, it was and is my first and only zeta I have lol. I got him just because I love him, that's how I play, I just play for fun and to unlock and play with my fav toons, even if they suck haha. I just now am starting to get competitive since I've been having soo much fun in GAC, that's why I'm asking about Palps lead cause it will be the best competitive squad I have lol, except for my Bastilla Jedi team.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Better question is who are dropping once you switch to palp?

Probably my Maul...
  • I've been playing since this game first came out pretty, but I went away for 3 years and got soo far behind. When I was playing before I went away we didn't have all the stuff we have now lol. I just got back a few months ago so I have to pretty much get competitive to try to keep up, it's not like how it used to be when I could just unlock whoever I like to have fun with cause I have to try to keep up now, I'm getting there, slowly but surely. But I'm still gonna try to have fun and unlock and play with whoever I like and want even if it's not viable just cause that's how I am.

But like I said I've won both these 2 rounds of GAC and been having soo much fun, so now I wanna get more competitive. :)
  • I pretty much went all out on sith and the bad guys since the start. Worked out really well for me, I win pretty much every GA, and I've been smashing it in Geo TB, as far as my GP goes anyway. As of now, I have DR, BSF, Dooku, Maul, and Savage at g13(+GG). All my sith will get the g13+zeta treatment eventually, even Sidious.
  • Very nice, my Sidious isn't bad either! I used him for a very long time until I got my Bastilla, and that was just recently haha.
  • It should be noted that Sidious as a toon is utter ****, and if you like siths and want to gear them then you should gear literally every other sith in the game before you do Sidious. If we're lucky he might get a rework though, he should be better than he is.
  • It should be noted that Sidious as a toon is utter ****, and if you like siths and want to gear them then you should gear literally every other sith in the game before you do Sidious. If we're lucky he might get a rework though, he should be better than he is.

Yeah I was disappointed when sideous didn't get reworked with seps. He should be the best sep leader, like ep is for empire.
  • He def should be better! It's ridiculous! He's freakin Sidious! Lol. Arguably the greatest Sith Lord to ever live...

He was literally the first I pretty much ever geared haha.
  • xPat3678x wrote: »
    He def should be better! It's ridiculous! He's freakin Sidious! Lol. Arguably the greatest Sith Lord to ever live...

He was literally the first I pretty much ever geared haha.

Yeah. Making his kit mote separatist orientated would keep it from breaking the game. Too many recently meta sith to make it all about being sith.

Make some specific synergies with dooku and maul. Bonuses for seps. Then you have sideous, dooku, maul, asajj, and nute be a third awesome separatist team.
  • That would be nice...
  • I actually think Sidious should remain factionless, it suits his character and he was never really on anyone's side but his own, least of all the Separatists who were very serious about their cause, but being nothing but expendable puppets to Sidious.
  • Now with relics unleashed, I'm actually wondering what Sidious would be like at relic level 7. Maybe he's cool now.
  • Now with relics unleashed, I'm actually wondering what Sidious would be like at relic level 7. Maybe he's cool now.

maybe. But I'm not going to put that much gear on him just in case.