Newer Player Guilds Looking For Players - September 2019 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Sunnie1978
2937 posts Moderator
edited October 2019
If you are a NEWER PLAYER guild looking for players, post your ads here. A New Player guild is one that:
Is looking for players who are newer to the gamer
Should not really have minimum player level/GP and character requirements

Rules:
No player advertisements. This thread is for guild advertisements only.

Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to the poster/guild recruiter or join their recruitment channel if they have one.

Do not post anything that is not a guild advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as "Other" or "Spam" and a mod will remove it.

Do not post personal contact information, such as chat IDs or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages. Links to third-party chat servers/channels are OK.

Feel free to update your ad as often as you like to include relevant information, such as answers to frequently asked questions, current recruitment status, the size of your waitlist, more awesomeness, etc.

One ad per guild.

** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **

How you sell your guild is up to you but please try to keep it to a reasonable length. Some basic information you should include is:
Your guild name
Forum usernames of your guild recruiters
Link to your guild's recruitment chat server/channel, if applicable (Discord, Line, etc)
Your guild's reset time, preferably in terms of UTC or GMT offset (UTC 11:30, GMT -06:00, etc)
What tier of raids your guild completes and how often
How well your guild does at Territory Battles and Territory Wars
Anything else you feel is important for people to know
Post edited by Sunnie1978 on

Replies

• Name: 'Bariss Coffee' (Our puns get much worse)

Casual guild any wanting to start some low tier raids for new players (or any gp doesn't need to be daily) who are also frustrated with the clunky auto-join system and want some stable rewards

Here is my ally code if you would like a 7* boba fett also :) 467-924-889
  • Wardawgs wants you!
    Casual and friendly guild looking to bolster team members.
    Ideally looking for gp 750k+
    We're 68m GP
    Tier VI sith raid
    Win% around 90% in TW
    24 stars approx in TB

Ally code 598-928-241 send me a message
    Thanks
  • Padawans and Masters

We are a new guild currently with an average gp of 1.5 million. New player looking to improve your roster? No problem. We are already strong enough to beat heroics tank and rancor. All we need is people to spend energy so we get the raid tickets. Since we will run heroic we recommend (not require) to have at least one character at 7* so you can get the shards and gear.

We are open registration if you search us out, or I can be reached on discord at
    Yodelin Yoda#0571
  • Orschgrombe
    10 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Gray Order Force --- Casual guild that's growing quickly!

We range from 1mil to 4mil+ and welcome active players

Helpful crew, mature guild, real life happens

Heroic Rancor, HAAT; closing in on Sith Triumvirate

1930 Pacific (0230 UTC) Guild refresh

Bad jokes, worse puns, new Discord server (not mandatory)

Message us at Ally Code: 899-763-252 or find us in the directory

Come join us in this guild of old misfits!

Post edited by Orschgrombe on
  • 66th narwhal squadron is new player guild looking to just build up characters and earn rewards as team. If your new and still learning this may be a cool guild for you
  • LordsofZero

Hey there,

LordsofZero is a casual guild where life comes first. No Discord, No gimmicks, No obligations, just play the way you want in a group that will try and help out in any way that we can. All welcome, do what you can when you can, grab yourself a steady stream of gear, but most importantly have some no pressure fun!

Currently raids start automatically at 5pm PDT/ UTC -7 with a 24hr join period then once open they are free-for-all (start times will be negotiable once we have more members). Feel free to DM me in game for any questions or just join up and give us a try, thanks!

When tickets permit we have the ability to down Rancor and Tank raids on hard and currently do whichever tier Sith raid the current numbers allow. Hope we get the chance to chill and have some fun with you!!

Thanks and we're excited to see you on the Holotables soon,

Player name: Hadean

Player ID: 871-226-538

Guild: LordsofZero
  • HafJZiS.png

**SIGM∆ NEXT ALLI∆NCE**

Sigma is a division of the great 3,000+ player strong Alliance and is going back to its roots with it’s own sub-division called Sigma Next.
    Sigma Next was created to help new and returning players get off the ground running in this great game we call Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes!

If you are a new player looking to get a head start in the game,
    Or a low level player that can’t seem to find a guild at your level,
    Or a returning player looking to catch up to the rest of the galaxy,
    Then please join our server and ask how we can help!

We are a large community of Star Wars fans and gamers looking to have fun and help each other grow. We are well organized and have access to a wealth of information, experienced players and excellent resources to help your grow to your fullest potential in this game.

Please visit our website and Discord if you are interested in joining one of our fine guilds.

Sigma SWGOH Next Discord: https://discord.gg/G4BdvNY
    Sigma website: https://www.sigma-alliance.com/next#/

We look forward to meeting you!
    May the force be with you!
  • Rancorapply
    4 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Hey there, you awesome Ladies and Gentleman,

Rancor 8 my BB is looking for active players with at least about 1mil. gp to fill our ranks. We're currently at 46/50 and 89 mil. gp.
    As an english speaking international guild our focus is helping each other become better in the game, grow as a guild together and have fun while doing so.

We're doing Pit in about 15min. 2-3 times a week.
    For those who dont have rh (Han Solo), we have 1 week per month for those only to get him faster, so you're guaranteed a top 5 place.

We're doing haat in about 30 min. couple of times a week but let people have fun with it.

We're doing sith triumvirate tier 6 and about to do hstr.

27-29 in hoths

6 stars on geo tb

Currently we've won 40 of 44 tws.

Our officers are very experienced players with 4+ mil. gp who are very glad to help players with tips, strategy and roster building if you like.
    The chat app 'Line' is recommended to be able to take advantage of that knowledge,
    our archives, communication and generally to have a good time with the guildies. :)

I'm Arti (195-), and ill be your contact if you want to try us out.

Have a Great Day! :)
    Post edited by Rancorapply on
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/54277/covenant-of-the-force/
    Covenant øf the Force

A casual guild that is open to players of any gp looking for a more relaxed and/or learning environment.

What we offer:
    ->opportunity to do Heroic sith raid (with the help of mercs)
    ->Friendly environment for everyone to grow
    ->End game players with in depth knowledge about the game will be there to guide the beginners
    ->HAAT, HPIT
    ->Alternating between t5 and t7 sith raid [with the help of mercs]
    ->19* dstb, 20* lstb
    ->Great TW win ratio
    ->Raid times rotating between 10 am pst and 5 pm pst
    ->Experienced officer/players to help out anytime

What we want from you:

->Discord
    ->400+ tickets per day
    ->Login as much as you can. Real life always comes first, but no leeches will be allowed either.

swgoh.gg profile not required, but highly encouraged.

Send us a dm at GeneralZod#5218 or Mandalore_The_Legendary#1671
    Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/gUtjZVT
  • Hello there!

I’m from A Menacing Hope, a supportive and active guild dedicated to helping young padawans grow. If you’re looking for a guild where people play regularly, without a lot of rules, we might just be the place for you. Our requirements are that you’re active, and listen to the leader and officers. Guild gp is 38 mil, 42 members currently. We run tier 3-4 of pit and Sith, and normal tank. If you’re interested, my ally code is 773-665-215. We’re glad to have you!
  • DeanoDog
    11 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Hello fellow gamers and good morning!

The KB Fanclub is a UK guild created by myself upon leaving my previous (and only ever) guild since joining the game years ago. There, the demands were just too great and infringed upon real life (and I was a long time officer). I still want to play the game but do so in a relaxed manner. Since leaving I’ve been joined by two other long-term players from my previous guild.

So we are a guild of 3 looking to recruit people to bolster the ranks. We are 11.3m GP. No rules other than daily activities and be active in the raids (we need recruits to get the guild currency to launch raids) and TB. We’ll get newbies up the curve pretty quickly.

My ally code is 617-417-374.

Thanks
    DeanoDog
    Post edited by DeanoDog on
  • GanLovad
    6 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    The Order of The Lost Twenty- Need focus? Ready to find a new path?
    While the Jedi that walked away fell separately, we have found our strength in numbers. That and a strong draw to the force, both light, dark and grey; those drawn away from the rigor of the Jedi code but not fully succumbing to the dark. We invite you to join with us to learn, build, grow to wherever your path leads.
    15mil GP Guild running merc T5str, weekly Haat, weekly Hpit for players without Raid Han. Good success in TW with a consistent and solid strategy.
    We use Discord to trade information and post game update details, talk about the Star Wars universe and kill some time.
    What we want in a new member is to be active without needing to be monitored. Communicate with your guild and help with the current focus which is building our STR teams. Prefer 500k+ GP with no character requirements. We are always open to players that want to help lead as well. There are many opportunities and the support is there both ways.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/56344/the-order-of-the-lost-twenty/
    Discord Link- https://discord.gg/J6wsHQH
    Guild reset time- 0.00 GMT
    Ally code for an invite- 373-184-675
    See you in game.
  • Guild: Frohicans

Guild Power: 99M
    Guild Members: 44/50

We are a Causal group of active players. We’re always looking for players with good rosters, and a minimum of 500 GP/Level 85.
    Farming HPIT and HAAT. Working up to Heroic Sith.
    No daily 600 raid ticket requirement. Just do what you can and contribute.
    Our goal is to have fun. If real-life stuff comes up, we understand!

Recruiter: joH QeyLIS
    My personal Info: (Contact me if you have further questions.)
    My Ally Code: 183-935-549

If you are interested, search for us in the Guild in-game search, and just join in.
  • A lil on the dark side was formed as an oasis from the grind of must participate in everything,hard core, daily 600 required,power grind guilds.

Rather you just started or have been here since launch you're welcome here. Our guild new day starts at 6:30 pdt so no more sitting at a red light and trying to burn energy on the way home from work to get 600 in.
    Rather your working on your first 7* or your first relic gear 7 squad you'll find helpful friendly laid back people to hang with. As we get closer to the 50 member mark we will set a login once every 15 day rule but for now it's a moot point.
    Any newer guilds struggling with unlocking / competition of heroic pit or heroic tank are welcome to merge I can solo pit and just about solo heroic tank so if that is your goal please contact me.

My ally code is 578-216-578 feel free to join or chat.
  • Greetings Holotable Warriors

We at Ewoks Home BBQ is Seeking 3 to 4 Players who are Daily, and are a Min 500K and up GP

Raids:
    HPIT on Farm
    HAAT on farm
    STR T5

TB: HothTB (18+ Stars)

Ewoks Home BBQ 47/50 members - 36Mil GP - PST Time Zone - Chat App: Discord
    (Leader) Vomits The Mawg
    (Ally code) 896-775-994
    (Discord) Lone Starr#2199
  • LoesAintHoyal is looking for new members. While we are a new guild we plan to be very active and are seeking members that can help us grow. We have discord although it is not a requirement.
    Ally code is 683-786-416
    Please give us a try
  • A brand new UK based guild is actively seeking players of all experiences and levels.

If you're new to the game, or fancy a change of pace to that you are currently used to, then Aunt Beru's Milkshake Parlour could be the place for you!

The guild is a little over a week old and has just 3 members so far, so we're on the lookout for new recruits.

There are no rules to follow as yet, these will be set in time once we establish a good player base and a fun community to be part of.

Raid times and Guild Activity refreshes will be discussed and assigned in due course.

The guild comes with it's own Discord server. Though Discord is not mandatory at this time, it is encouraged that players join to create the community feeling that all guilds need to progress.

Please feel free to DM me on here, or visit our Discord server and leave a message there.

swgoh.gg - Aunt Beru's Milshake Parlour

Discord - https://discord.gg/hTKzDUP
  • http://swgoh.gg/g/54474/eternal-empire-academy/
    **Eternal Empire Academy (EEA)**
    46/50 Members
    51M+ GP
    PST Guild Reset
    https://discord.gg/jkcFssq

We are the **Eternal Empire Academy** & we are looking for new & midlevel players. We want committed, loyal members that are interested in learning & growing. Competitive, organized & FUN. Progressing towards HSTR and in need of JTR, JKR, NS, Chex Mix & BH teams. Also in need of teams for TW.

Our guild is part of *The Eternal Empire*, a collective of 8 amazing independently run guilds. We are community based & enjoy sharing information & know-how between all members. We possess the tools, resources, bots & advice to push you onward and upward!

__**REQUIREMENTS:**__
    * Daily, Active Player
    * 400 Tickets Daily Minimum (More is Always Preferred)
    * Minimum 800K GP & Two TW & STR Ready Teams
    * Active Discord Use
    * A Synced & Public swgoh.gg Account
    * Motivation to Grow & Learn

__**INFO:**__
    * Rotating Raid Times, 24 hr Join Period
    * Tier 5 Sith
    * HAAT
    * HPIT
    * LSTB 21
    * DSTB 21
    * TW Win Rate: 93% (14/15)

__**HOW TO JOIN US:**__
    Please come to our Discord server & an Officer or Recruiter will help you!

We look forward to welcoming you into our family!
This discussion has been closed.