Grand Arena bugged?

I just attacked my enemy in GA, then as I was about to lose, closed the game so the enemy team would not have pre-loaded TM for the next battle. When I loaded back in, I could no longer use my team i had just used, but the enemy toons I had killed were back alive and every enemy was full health full protection?

Replies

• UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    TangoSket wrote: »
    I just attacked my enemy in GA, then as I was about to lose, closed the game so the enemy team would not have pre-loaded TM for the next battle. When I loaded back in, I could no longer use my team i had just used, but the enemy toons I had killed were back alive and every enemy was full health full protection?

Working as intended. You've used up your toons, which is sent to the server at the start of battle, but prevented the result being sent to the server by force closing.

You have two options, both result in losing your team:
    1) lose / time out. This means characters you have killed stay dead for the next attempt. However, the remaining units will be TM loaded when you re-enter battle.
    2) force close / airplane mode. The enemy team is returned to it's pre-battle state, no damage or kills, but no preloaded TM.

You can't have a "best of both worlds" scenario.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    This is the same as it's always worked in GA and TW before that.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    What did you expect would happen?
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Please point to the place where the devs say this is cheating.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TangoSket wrote: »

😂😂😂😂😂 How long have you played this game for to still not know that
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    TangoSket wrote: »

Working as intended. You've used up your toons, which is sent to the server at the start of battle, but prevented the result being sent to the server by force closing.

You have two options, both result in losing your team:
    1) lose / time out. This means characters you have killed stay dead for the next attempt. However, the remaining units will be TM loaded when you re-enter battle.
    2) force close / airplane mode. The enemy team is returned to it's pre-battle state, no damage or kills, but no preloaded TM.

You can't have a "best of both worlds" scenario.

Apologies and thanks, I believe I misread something about the preloaded tm, I assumed the state of the battle would have been saved, thank you