Why can B1 be inflicted with Plague?

The separatist droids dumpster the Nightsisters anyways, so it’s not important for the matchup, but I’ve always wondered...

B1 only has 1HP and is therefore always at full health. Plague is automatically dispelled once a character is full health. It seems like an oversight to me, if not a bug.

Replies

• The bigger question is why can droids even get plague?
  • Um...computer virus?
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Um...computer virus?

Plague isnt a computer virus lol
  • This plague is magical you know, it has the ability to affect electronics as well. I mean c'mon have you ever seen or heard of this kind of plague before?
  • uno
    150 posts Member
    yeah...its called rust!
  • It’s because in the tv show mother talzin owns a bunch of droids with green fairy dust or whatever the hell its supposed to be.
  • Hmm, i'm 90% sure that he can. But he can get it only from others that already have it, not from talzin's aoe
  • Stick wrote: »
    It’s because in the tv show mother talzin owns a bunch of droids with green fairy dust or whatever the hell its supposed to be.

Ichor Lightning. Though green fairy dust is still a good name for it.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    This isn't making me want to watch the TV show.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    This isn't making me want to watch the TV show.

“mother talzin owns a bunch of droids with green fairy dust or whatever the hell its supposed to be.”

Respectfully disagree I think
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    I like the NS faction in game. Tons of fun, and I'm glad we have them.

I will never accept they have anything to do with SW.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Yep. I only know this because this exact thread has come up before and a guy posted a picture from the show. Anything aside from movies is a bit too invested for me to care about it. Halloween & the walking dead have really gotten out of hand when they can get into the sphere of star wars cannon. Once they hit the big screen in Star Wars it’s over. Same with time travel