What gives!!!

IDK if this is the right thread or topic, but I need to know. Was there a update to UnMasked Kylo and Kylo. I just got my @$$ handed to me by UnMasked Kylo and only Kylo in Grand Arena. I went through 108k Rebel squad, 98k Empire squad (mind you gear 11 and 12 very respectable). They took both squad to a draw subsequently giving me the loss costing me the tournament. Neither couldn’t/wouldn’t die and I’ve destroyed squads like these in regular arena. It’s the little things like this that turned me from a regular player to a casual player and no longer a spender...SMH

Replies

• Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    No changes were made

The power of your team is irrelevant if the synergy / speed / strategy (debuffs) aren’t correct

Your GAC opponent had modded the team better than your usual regular arena team

KRU is hard to kill and can time out against rebels if C3PO and Chewbacca are in the team fyi
  • Not buying homie. I’ve used the exact same squads and beat First Oder/Kylo hands down
  • Before you get your knickers in a twist, read Unmasked Kylos leadership ability. Took me for a loop a few days back.
  • You think they came in over the weekend on their day off to inject a secret update into the game to change KRU and Kylo? Usually when people get beat by a squad they normally beat it's because they didn't check mods and speeds and just assumed they'd beat the team. In GAC, it's all about mods.
  • Ultra already gave you multiple explanations - all of which are valid (and at least one of which is likely the case). There have been no changes made to KRU or Kylo. You likely ran up against a better modded team than you are used to. It happens. Learn from it....or blame the game and act like it's someone else's fault and cover your ears when people try to explain to you the reasons (and there are several) why you could have lost.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • GrandAdmiralBob
    32 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    @clonewar It's EA they taking advantage of free to play players forcing them to pay in order to catch up in the arena if i were you id just give up on this game till EA fixes this **** mess but nope they won't listen just take advantage by forcing us to spend i stopped playing its not worth playing anymore many quit after jedi knight and darth raven came out they extreamly overpowered and bossk ship is ridiculous ships is also unbalanced id just stop playing if i were you it does give you mental anger if u ask me because ea gives 0 effs about balancing the game for free to play players.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    edited September 2019
    @clonewar It's EA they taking advantage of free to play players forcing them to pay in order to catch up in the arena if i were you id just give up on this game till EA fixes this **** mess but nope they won't listen just take advantage by forcing us to spend i stopped playing its not worth playing anymore.
    If you stopped playing the game then why are you still here?
  • Ultra wrote: »
    @clonewar It's EA they taking advantage of free to play players forcing them to pay in order to catch up in the arena if i were you id just give up on this game till EA fixes this **** mess but nope they won't listen just take advantage by forcing us to spend i stopped playing its not worth playing anymore.

Because troll
  • Austin9370 wrote: »
    Welcome to modding school, OP. You will learn that with correct modding, great success is achieved.

Absolutely! My KRU team usually resists 3 or 4 enemy teams. Then there's guys like the one I just faced that took out all of my teams in one shot.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Hey man!! Don't give up! Just a piece of advice!

If the Kylo Ren Unmasked had his leader Zeta, then an Empire squad is a bad choice! Empire squads work off of debuffs a lot. And status effect is going to give them the bonuses.

Best of luck ahead!
  • Hey man!! Don't give up! Just a piece of advice!

If the Kylo Ren Unmasked had his leader Zeta, then an Empire squad is a bad choice! Empire squads work off of debuffs a lot. And status effect is going to give them the bonuses.

Best of luck ahead!

This really isn't true. EP is one of the better FO counters out there IMHO, just make sure to bring someone who doesn't debuff on a basic (TFP, Thrawn, Tarkin usually round out the squad nicely - it takes some time, but shock is a wonderful debuff)

Never ever ever bring 3po. Ever.

just helping other players to stop spending and get on with life rather than giving money to a company that does not diserve it :)

You "got on with your life" by quitting the game but remaining active on the forums ?

Bruh, your really dedicated to this effort, what happened to you to make u like this?

just helping other players to stop spending and get on with life rather than giving money to a company that does not diserve it :)

No, you're not. You're either still playing the game and giving pretences of "quitting the game" OR you just find solace in being a negative Nancy, finding any reason to rant in a forum for attention. Take a pick.
  • CloneWar wrote: »
    IDK if this is the right thread or topic, but I need to know. Was there a update to UnMasked Kylo and Kylo. I just got my @$$ handed to me by UnMasked Kylo and only Kylo in Grand Arena. I went through 108k Rebel squad, 98k Empire squad (mind you gear 11 and 12 very respectable). They took both squad to a draw subsequently giving me the loss costing me the tournament. Neither couldn’t/wouldn’t die and I’ve destroyed squads like these in regular arena. It’s the little things like this that turned me from a regular player to a casual player and no longer a spender...SMH

Just because you used the same to to defeat the same lineup, doesn't mean it will work the same 100% of the time with another person's team with the same lineup.

We can only assume that player has better mods than you / whoever you've previously faced in arena as you've not shared the stats between your team and that at player's.

We need more info on order to tell you what went wrong for you. Help us help you.

• For kru you need a team that does one of the following.

Either does damage without many debuffs. Ewoks work great if tgey are strong enough

Or has healing immunity/shock to put on kru to stop healing. Ep team works well. If you can throw in dooku or dark bastilla for extra shock that's great. They also have no defense of isolate or fracture so traya or thrawn work well in there too. And of course nihilas since it doesn't matter how much kru heals before he takes an annihilate to the face.

I think your time would be much better spent on learning the rules of punctuation, oh good Samaritan.
  • Use resistance squad under Rey and no KRU team can win.
  • The Not Reading Kits Boss claims another victim.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png