P1 Poggle mission

miknej
3 posts Member
edited September 2019
Has anyone ever completed this mission?! If yes, can someone please post a screenshot, so I know that it is actually doable and also, please explain to me, how I am suppose to survive two 50k+ AOE in a row??! This is really annoying.. 🤬
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Poggle has a nice thing called ability block on his basic attack, working very well with tenacity down from GS.
  • Yup, I know, it's a very nice thing, I'm using this ability, but that's simply not enough.
  • You need better speeds then to spread it around. G12+ on all Geos is also somewhat of a requirement (I don't know your gear levels).
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    You don't even need G12+, I'm completing it at G12. Good mods and spreading AB around as stated works great.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Finished! My spy and soldier are g11, rest g12.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Once you get into stage 4, ability block the aoe enemies, starting with pad ani. Make sure you never use Geo's assist attack when attempting to ability block an aoe character, unless he already has tenacity down.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • spoiler alert: gear up your geos
  • Finished! My spy and soldier are g11, rest g12.

Actually my Brood Alpha is g11 as well.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • This mission is highly RNG dependent. Last time it was a cake walk for my G13 bugs. This time they only could go 3/4, as could a lot in my guild that went 4/4 last time.

Which is the overall issue with this TB. G13 Bugs should be able to beat the P1 mission every time. G13 Nute and friends should be able to beat the SM every time. But they can't, cause RNG.
  • You also need to use the Territory Battle Specific buffs you can get. You can learn more about them from reading the details section but it basically goes like this.

IF a named separatist leader gets a kill you get 1 stack of a certain buff that gives offense and some other stuff. If you get to 10 you get an uber version of that buff.

How does that help with the Geonosis combat mission you ask? Sub out geo spy for count dooku. In the first two phases spread out your damage with the geo mass assists and then finish off the enemy characters with dooku and poggle.

I struggled at this mission for a while until I figured this out. Once you get the uber buff phase 4 is a cakewalk.
  • letuuetkm0c7.png

The characters on the right are the hero units you need to use to get kills to trigger these buffs going out to all your separatist units.
  • Went 3/4 for the first time with my geos, so I'm pretty happy. I keep forgetting about the separatist hero buffs; these are likely the keys to success.
  • Went 3/4 for the first time with my geos, so I'm pretty happy. I keep forgetting about the separatist hero buffs; these are likely the keys to success.

Yeah if you can get the full set it makes the final wave a lot easier. Unfortunately this round I wasn't able to get the full set so only went 3/4. It makes a huge difference.
  • Another tip: in the first three phases, if there is a Clone Medic among your enemies, save him for last. He can revive enemies, allowing you to kill them again and get more stacks of Separatist Affiliation.
  • Garm_Bel_Iblis
    4 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    I feel like I am probably missing something, but I don't know how for the first wave of this mission my Geo Brute's taunt is getting ignored. Bug or feature? I have the unique zeta for Alpha, so I would think that he'd have to be the first target with his auto taunt.
  • Dnoff423 wrote: »
    You also need to use the Territory Battle Specific buffs you can get. You can learn more about them from reading the details section but it basically goes like this.

IF a named separatist leader gets a kill you get 1 stack of a certain buff that gives offense and some other stuff. If you get to 10 you get an uber version of that buff.

How does that help with the Geonosis combat mission you ask? Sub out geo spy for count dooku. In the first two phases spread out your damage with the geo mass assists and then finish off the enemy characters with dooku and poggle.

I struggled at this mission for a while until I figured this out. Once you get the uber buff phase 4 is a cakewalk.

of all the goes to sub out (which I don't recommend) you picked spy?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    Dnoff423 wrote: »
    You also need to use the Territory Battle Specific buffs you can get. You can learn more about them from reading the details section but it basically goes like this.

of all the goes to sub out (which I don't recommend) you picked spy?

Yes. You need brood alpha because obviously and sun fax, puggle, and soldier are required if I remember correctly. That leaves spy.
  • When Fives appear, you can win %99.
    When Anakin Appear, your win chance %25,