Active Guilds Looking For Players - September 2019 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Ucmo
    548 posts Member
    FUNbyI6.jpg

Join our discord server to apply! Just say "Struggle Recruit" and post your swgoh.gg profile - https://discord.gg/uNwa6b3

Highlights
    • ~215m gp (when full)
    • HSTR at 8:30 pm EST, Pit & Haat at 9 pm EST
    • 26 Geo stars - Territory Battle (28 next time)
    • In the interest of full transparency, here is our roster: Struggle Roster <--- (Click Link)

Summary

Struggle is recruiting active, friendly players and a minimum 3.8M Galactic Power (must have JKR & DR - Strong Seps, or work in progress).

Expectations
    1. Play daily - 600 raid tickets per day (unless posted AFG).
    2. Syncing your squad with swgoh.gg is required.
    3. Joining our discord server is required.
    4. Participate in raids (zero damage counts as participation) & TW/Geo TB.
    5. That's it! It isn't much, but it helps ensure a continued active environment where daily players can enjoy the rewards from being in an active environment.

How to apply:

Join our Struggle Recruiting discord server - https://discord.gg/uNwa6b3

Chat with our officers to see if we have room and see if we are a good fit for you. Just say "Struggle Recruit" and post your swgoh.gg profile.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions about things we may not have covered in this post.

Thanks!

ucmo#9303
  • BeeTrain
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Mind Tricksters is looking to replace a few fallen troopers.

Currently we are 164 million GP. We are running GeoTB and farming for bugs to improve upon our current 12-star average.

We are seeking 3M+ GP active players with a SWGOH.gg profile who collect their 600 tokens daily to help themselves and their guild mates progress. Discord is certainly encouraged, but not required.

Raid times are 6PM Pacific / 9PM Eastern time. Heroic Rancor is simmed.

Our SWGOH.gg profile can be found here: https://swgoh.gg/g/23529/mind-tricksters/

Our guild enrollment is open, so feel free to join or hit me on Discord or PM for questions.

My Discord is BeeTrain#2893
    My Ally Code is 945-134-763
    Post edited by BeeTrain on
  • RabbieBurns
    47 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Edit: at capacity, and only one member remains on a sticky wicket. Thanks for the interest!

Ask yourself these questions:

Do I want to be part of a 143m GP guild hitting 16 stars on Geo TB and which has won 10 out of the past 10 TW, a guild that is active and competitive without being weird about it?

Do I want all three raids on farm, with complete freedom over whether I attack or not? Raids that are free for all if I want to challenge myself, but which I can leave with a zero score if I have other priorities?

Am I willing to commit myself to TW and TB, or at least let my guildmates know if I can't make it?

Do I want to be part of a guild that trusts me to give my best in gaining raid tickets, and that won't chase or belittle me if I don't manage my full 600 on some days?

Do I want the freedom to farm whichever character I choose; to only spend money if and when I decide it is the right thing to do?

And most importantly, do I want to be part of a guild that has a gear XIII Jawa?

I have a single space available, and can clear another three spaces for the right candidates. No minimum GP requirements, no need to have specific characters*, no restrictions on what level you are. If you have the right attitude, you are welcome to contact me.

In-game: 545-458-779

On Discord: RabbieBurns#4045

Thanks for reading.

Rab

*No character requirements, but I will give priority to anyone who has a highly geared CUP or Mob Enforcer. All gold Tusken Squad? Are you single?
    Post edited by RabbieBurns on
  • itsDelirium
    85 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    ▶▶▶ DESTRUCTION ZONE is looking for active players!
    tex.guild_icon_triangle.png

Destruction Zone is an active, semi-relaxed guild looking for active members, that just like us want to push things to another level and be able to keep running HSTR.
    We are able to accomodate up to 15 members.
    We're committed, cooperative and always aiming to improve. Please PM me if you're interested!

DESTRUCTION ZONE

https://swgoh.gg/g/29113/destruction-zone/

Player ID of a recruiter: Chris MacKenzie (ally code: 885-762-881)

dzad_5d75562ee7eee.png

• OWEN FAMILY BBQ

DH_color_rough.jpg

Stuck in the bottom of a guild that is all for themselves?
    Guild falling apart due to lack of goals?
    Want to find a place where the officers are looking out for you?
    Playing and hitting your 600 every day but the majority of your guild is fair weather players?
    Want to be in a more organized guild with open strategy discussions?
    Stuck in a guild not focused on group building?
    Sick of an atmosphere where people leave in order to chase the better/brighter?
    Tired of a lack of organization in TW or TB?

Then we need YOU in the BBQ!

Our guild values the needs of the many over the desires of the few. We have a solid group with a guild GP of 170 million. We are looking for serious players who have around 2.5 million GP minimum and are focused on building to help the guild (and themselves).

We are a family and many of our guild members have been playing this game together for years. We look for consistent gaming and a positive attitude. We have competitive members that range from F2P/Dolphin/Whale or something in between.

We have some minimum expectations for members but we also realize RLH

FULL participation in all aspects of the game is what we are looking for. As a guild we will always focus on end game content. As of right now we are build focused toward maximum GEO TB stars. So a balanced roster AND/OR a willingness to build specific for TB/TW/GA is a basic minimum.

We don’t like to weigh down our members and as such we don’t push for specific builds. We ask that you work to maximize your arena and ships as best as possible and do side builds for guild needs.

Our group works together WITHOUT BEING PART OF A CONGLOMERATE of guilds and has been that way since the beginning of guild content. We have never been a part of a larger group and have always pushed a focused but “family” oriented atmosphere where we build friendships and concern ourselves with group goals over personal performance.

Here are the basics:

TIMEZONE: PST ( however we runs multiple time zone raid coverage and we have members out into GMT timezones)

RAID RULES:

HPIT on SIM

HAAT on rotation, no restrictions

HSITH on rotation, 30 minute no post on phase 3 solo damage

Raid rotation is on a 2 hour shifting clock for the start time. This ensures that every member has an equal chance to be available for the raid without guaranteeing anyone shut out. We built the guild to pull in many people not to seek a specific timezone. This gives us a large amount of diversity and keeps the chat both positive and interesting.

COMMUNICATION: We are a LINE app guild and we also require a profile on SWGOH.GG. We don't require chat (it's encouraged) but we do require you HAVE the app and are in the announcement group to receive updates or changes regarding guild plans effectively.

COMMUNICATION is expected by all members. If there is an issue and an officer contacts you response is an expected courtesy. This is a game after all and we don’t want to spend time wondering if you are on board with plans, changes, updated strategy, etc.

ATTITUDE: The reason you are leaving your previous guild matters. If you are in a floundering guild then it makes sense to make the move. If you are hopping from an active and full guild because you spend a ton of money on the game and cannot be patient to work with your guild mates then we are not a good fit. No offense to any hoppers out there - it's just not the type of player we want. We are here to forge lasting relationships and interactions. I (on a personal note) have become friends with the majority of my guild mates. If that environment sounds fun then you are who we want to have a part of our group.

PAIHUSHIH

Ally code: 951-953-995

https://swgoh.gg/u/paihushih/collection/

plPEcd8wnAzkzr6o0eMSEebHLG1Zgt2SaRLp93wdWHs.jpg?auto=webp&s=b1bbf6d6601bc35e4ce5ae3702bd6febfbff86c9
    665153_20151217205511.jpg
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/27000/galaxy-of-the-fm-sithlords/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/53199/graveyard-rebellion/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/56344/the-order-of-the-lost-twenty/

We are the Galactic Sith Empire!
    We are three independently ran guilds, that are looking to grow our starter guild and grow our allaince. We can accommodate up to 30+. No GP requirements to join. Rather your a new or experienced player we have a home for you. We are looking to fill our starter grower guild and replace inactive/ticket miss individuals within our 2 larger guilds. We are a community geared to helping one another. We can accommodate guilds as well, as we are looking to grow our reach within the galaxy. If interested please don't hesitate to contact me.

Discord:
    Jmiller42086#7706
    NorinRadd89#4417

https://discord.gg/43rqdsV
  • Starkraven31
    5 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    image0.png
    Maximum Rebo is looking for 10-13 members to join our guild. We run Geo TB. TWs are optional. All heroic raids with a 24 join period Requirements 600 daily tickets, 2m gp.
    https://discord.gg/h9thXBS
  • United Without Limits is recruiting!

The family who developed and continue to bring you the Planet Coruscant discord server, including the hSTR Project, and are currently involved in running the Guild Recruitment Discord Server (GRDS), we pride ourselves in our commitment to our members and the SWGoH community as a whole.

We are currently looking for new members across our family of 11 guilds which operate independently of each other, but band together to recruit, commune, and share SWGoH wisdom!

We are happy to welcome new members on an individual basis but can definitely look to accommodate small to medium groups en masse as well - we would look to work with you to keep groups together as far as possible whilst also finding a guild home within our family which suits each individual's play style.

What we bring to the table:
    - Guild GP ranging from 100m to 210m+
    - Wide range of playing styles, from casual to ultra hardcore.
    - Many different raid times, suited to people all over the world.
    - International membership.
    - Crucial knowledge and understanding of SWGoH, to help players at all levels of the game grow into BAMFs.
    - Unrivaled camaraderie.

What we expect from you:
    - Consistent play. All guilds have different ticket quotas, some super lax, some super strict, and everything in between.
    - 1.5m+ GP for our casual guilds, 4m+ for our ultra hardcore guilds. Lots in between.
    - Respectful communication. Relaxed, but fun!
    - Desire to learn and improve.

Come check out all of our guilds and chat to our team on our Discord recruitment center!
    https://discord.gg/mbT7ZZu
  • 20190823_171151.jpg

Hey,
    Nobody's (124M GP) is currently looking for new memebers! We have about 10 open slots.
    We have a lot of friendly, active and helpful memebers and are looking for equal minded people. We have nationalities from all over the world.

Raids:
    All heroics

TW:
    Very competative with an amazing win record (2 losses since octobre 2018).

TB:
    We usually get around 30* LS and DS and 9* to 10* in GEO Tb.

Our requirement / expectations:
    2.5M GP (can be flexible if you have a strong roster).
    We strongly encourage 600 daily tickets (not mandatory).
    Someone who participates in guild events and raids. We communicate in game and on discord.

We would prefer if you joined discord, but it is optional.

If this is something for you please reach out to us on http://discord.gg/TcaGeQG -You can also reach me on this post or in game on Ally Code: 589-879-679.

Looking forward to hear from you!
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/53610/lars-family-barbecue/
    -185 million gp, 49/50
    -Looking for players 3m+ GP with multiple legendary toons
    -Independent guild based in Eastern US formed in Nov 2018
    -Heroic Sith Raids 9 pm et, 2x/week
    -Heroic Tank Raids 9 pm et, 2x/week
    -Heroic Pit Raids 8 pm et, 3x/week (sim on weekdays)
    -44 ⭐️ Hoth LSTB (pre Geo TB)
    -46 ⭐️ Hoth DSTB (pre Geo TB)
    -21 ⭐️ Geonosis DSTB
    -30-8 TW
    -Great group environment, chatty and helpful!
    -Awesome gear donations
    -Discord account is required

What we do and what we expect:
    600/day
    Full participation in Territory Battles
    Voluntary tw sign up but REQUIRED participation if you do

Please contact Gonzolo#6447 on discord if you are interested.
  • Hey there, you awesome Ladies and Gentleman,

Rancor 8 my BB is looking for active players to fill our ranks. We're currently at 47/50 and 88 mil. gp.
    Our focus is helping each other become better, grow as a guild together and have fun while doing so.

We're doing Pit in about 15min. 2-3 times a week.
    For those who dont have rh (Han Solo), we have 1 week per month for those only to get him faster, so you're guaranteed a top 5 place.

We're doing haat in about 30 min. couple of times a week but let people have fun with it.

We're doing sith triumvirate tier 6.

27-29 in hoth

4 stars on geo tb

Currently we've won 38 of 42 tws.

Our officers are very experienced players with 4+ mil. gp who are very glad to help new and intermediate players with tips, strategy and roster building if you like.
    The chat app 'Line' is recommended to be able to take advantage of that knowledge,
    our archives and generally to have a good time with the guildies. :)

My name is Arti (195-491-473), and ill be your contact if you want to try us out.

Have a Great Day! :)
  • littleMAC77
    2397 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Guild Name: Wa Da Tah
    Discord: No recruitment chat (yet), but message me at littleMAC2014#8587
    Reset Time: 7:30pm US Eastern (UTC 11:30pm)
    All Heroic raids launch @ reset when tickets available (Sim pit, 24 hour join on all raids)
    Current open spots= 1

Who are we?
    Wa Da Tah is a friendly guild working together to help everyone get better. Currently we are about 170m GP and running the Geo TB, where we just picked up 17* (with room for improvement). We are not heavily TW focused, but we are competitive (about 50% win rate) and participate in the top two brackets (2 zetas guaranteed).

Who are we looking for?
    Ideally you are 3m GP+ with most of the Journey/Legendary characters (at least 1 Revan) and are working on/have a few solid Geonosis TB teams. If you don't fit that but are active and willing to put in the work to grow, reach out to us anyways.

Activity Requirements:
    Be active (longer than 5 days without warning = boot)
    Participate (back to back zeros in TB/TW = boot)
    Discord not required, but encouraged

Post edited by littleMAC77 on
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • ATAT Walkers
    We are currently recruiting 10 or so members to fill out our roster. We are sitting at 44/50 members averaging around 3 mil a person. Looking to replace a few that are not as active as we would like. We have a mixture of U.S, EU, and Aussie members. We try to accommodate the differences in time zones with unique raid times and guild ticket resets.
    About ATAT Walkers
    • Guild GP: 131,354,250
    • Currently our raids times launch at 12 pm CST/ 7 pm CEST with a 24 hour check in period. We sim the pit raid and have been farming HAAT/HST for quite sometime.
    • 29 Wins in TW. Our main focus is on Territory Battles!
    • We just currently merged with Yavin’s Sentinels so our TBs are starting fresh. Before a mass exodus (former guild leader lead members to believe we were disbanding which was not the case) we were averaging 44 out of 45 stars in LSTB and 46 out of 48 in DSTB. Our first attempt at Geo tb we got 14* but have not tried again since the merger.
    • Our main focus is Geonosian TB. We want to recruit members with the same mind set. Our next territory battle will be Geo TB and if all goes well we won’t go back to hoth.
    Requirements
    • Since we are currently rebuilding, 600 energy will not be required but as we fill it would be a requirement unless communicated (vacation, RL problems, work, etc.) Farming characters for geo TB is STONRGLY encouraged. Looking for active members in general that want to work towards new content.
    • Full participation in TB is expected.
    • Sign up for TW is at each players discretion but if you do sign up you play.
    • Discord is a must
    • 2 mil gp will be the requirement with potential to adjusting higher. Will make exceptions on an individual basis.
    • If you miss sign-ups for several guild raids you will be removed. Gear rules this game and if you can’t sign up and then ask for gear in donations you are simply not trying.
    I would not tag us as a hardcore guild by any means BUT we are an active guild. We are a very helpful guild with excellent officers. We want to excel at Geo tb and help members get Treya shards, gear, and have an overall good experience. If you have a large group of people you want to move, like a small merger, we can talk about the possible spaces needed.
    Any questions please feel free to message me.
    Jbone
    Ally code: 572-563-266
  • 148m+ guild - looking for 2.5m+ GP new members

A Guild of Gungans - looking for multiple people.

148m+ GP (avg. almost 3m) and we are looking to increase participation in all areas.

https://swgoh.gg/g/28955/a-guild-of-gungans/

What we want from you?
    - Participation in all areas of the game. Pull your weight and we'll be happy to have you :)
    - 600 tickets (or close)
    - 2.5m GP+ roster (Got less? DM me in discord and we can talk :smile:)
    - Enthusiasm about the game, willingness to improve
    - Discord + Swgoh.gg profile
    -
    What you get?
    - HSTR on farm (and Heroic Rancor and Tank of course)
    - GTB rewards - 14 stars+!
    - Fun people to talk to!

Send a message to me at mihez#4261 on Discord.
  • DaftNewman
    14 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    image0.jpg

Players from UK, Europe and US, reset time 6:30pm BST.
    185m GP, looking for 2 players to keep us at 50/50.
    Independent guild focusing on Geo TB.
    Message me on here and on discord as well newman004#0189
    Post edited by DaftNewman on
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/8004/putitinalderaanplaces/:
    Guild: PutItInAlderaanPlaces
    143Mil GP.
    Prefer new players with 3Mil GP+.
    International guild with 44/50
    Looking to fill 6 spots.
    Discord required for raid command/chat.
    https://discord.gg/4uzwFy4
    Swgoh.gg account linked
    600 daily tickets preferred.
    Would like players that are building Geo TB teams.
    LS_42*/DS_43* on most recent Hoth TBs.
    15*_DS Geo TB. Will increase with full roster.
    Guild reset is 6:30pm EST.
    Hpit Sims at 2pm EST.
    HAAT rotates at 10am, 3pm, and 8pm EST.
    HSith rotates at 10am, 12pm, 2pm, and 4pm EST.
    24 hour register period for all raids.
    50 Territory Wars wins.
    Discord:
    Darthdane#5612
    Ally Code:
    692-331-561
    Come join us and participate in Geo TB while getting your Traya shards. We need to fill spots before Geo TB.
  • Hi guys. Active but laid back guild - Vikings of Droids - is looking for a few good members.

We are currently at 46 members and are at 137M total GP - our high mark was a couple of weeks ago at 146M when we were full. Those last few spots usually come and go but for the last few weeks no one has been popping in. Maybe it can be you?!

We do heroic Sith and Tank raids. Sim the Pit raid. We do the Geo TB because even at 12-13 stars, the rewards are pretty sweet. But we occasionally dip back to the old TBs just to break up the monotony. We are in the 40+ star range there.

We do not require any outside chat apps. We do have a Discord room but it's rarely used. Our only real rule is to pay attention to the side game we do in the HAAT raid. We'll tell you about that if/when you join.

Guild reset time is 1pm EST/6pm CET.

GUILD REQUIREMENTS - 2M+ total GP, active in TWs, TBs, and Sith raid. No Mol Elizas.

That's it! Shoot me a message here or in-game... ally # 886-981-769 (in-game name is Dash Riprock)

Come join the fun!
  • MDC Masters looking for 1 player.

We are a smaller guild at 80GP.

We do Heroic Pit & Tank Raids with Tier VI for Sith.

Hoping for to get those 1 new player who should be at least 1.2 GP to join and help up with the current TW.

My ally code is 777-558-196.
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/9085/brotherhood-of-darkness/

Guild-Name: Brōtherhood of Darkness
    Guild-GP: 161m

Geo DSTB: 21/33
    Hoth LSTB: 44/45
    Hoth DSTB: 46/48

HPIT: 8pm BST (on sim)
    HAAT: 9pm BST (on farm)
    HSTR: 10pm BST (on farm)

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Ky2R2AZ
    Discord Host: Binxy#9448
    Ally Code: 493-799-258

Brōtherhood of Darkness is a fully heroic guild with an unbeaten record on Territory Wars, focussed on the new Geonosian Territory Battles and is recruiting players with a minimum GP of 3m, who are ready to compete with a very active and friendly, fun guild.

Top players and collaborative environment - feel free to send me a message on discord if interested
  • TheRevanites are looking for new followers!

TheRevanites is an active guild with 48 active members looking for new players with at least 2 million power to become a follower of our master Revan.

Guild Power: 157 million
    https://swgoh.gg/g/8930/therevanites/
    Territory Battles: 14* Geonosis, Hoth 41 light side/ 43 dark side.

Currently farming all Heroic raids, launch at 8:30 pm eastern US, 24 hour sign up period.

Relaxed and friendly group. Guild rules require daily activity, communication in game chat and Discord, minimum 300 raid tickets daily (prefer 600), sign up for all raids, and participation in TWs/TBs.

Contact Tortugas#3828 on discord for more information or if you are interested in joining.
  • OWEN FAMILY BBQ

DH_color_rough.jpg

Stuck in the bottom of a guild that is all for themselves?
    Guild falling apart due to lack of goals?
    Want to find a place where the officers are looking out for you?
    Playing and hitting your 600 every day but the majority of your guild is fair weather players?
    Want to be in a more organized guild with open strategy discussions?
    Stuck in a guild not focused on group building?
    Sick of an atmosphere where people leave in order to chase the better/brighter?
    Tired of a lack of organization in TW or TB?

Then we need YOU in the BBQ!

Our guild values the needs of the many over the desires of the few. We have a solid group with a guild GP of 165 million. We are looking for serious players who have around 2.5 million GP minimum and are focused on building to help the guild (and themselves).

We are a family and many of our guild members have been playing this game together for years. We look for consistent gaming and a positive attitude. We have competitive members that range from F2P/Dolphin/Whale or something in between.

We have some minimum expectations for members but we also realize RLH

FULL participation in all aspects of the game is what we are looking for. As a guild we will always focus on end game content. As of right now we are build focused toward maximum GEO TB stars. So a balanced roster AND/OR a willingness to build toward specific for TB/TW/GA is a basic minimum.

We don’t like to weigh down our members and as such we don’t push for exact builds. We ask that you work to maximize your arena and ships as best as possible and do side builds for guild needs in a fashion that you enjoy.

Our group works together WITHOUT BEING PART OF A CONGLOMERATE of guilds and has been that way since the beginning of guild content. We have never been a part of a larger group and have always pushed a focused but “family” oriented atmosphere where we build friendships and concern ourselves with group goals over personal performance.

Here are the basics:

GEONOSIAN TERRITORY BATTLES: 19+ stars and growing. We expect full participation throughout regardless of roster. either in platoon placements and/or battles.

TIMEZONE: PST ( however we runs multiple time zone raid coverage and we have members out into GMT timezones)

RAID RULES:

HPIT on SIM

HAAT on rotation, no restrictions

HSITH on rotation, no restrictions

Raid rotation is on a 2 hour shifting clock for the start time. This ensures that every member has an equal chance to be available for the raid without guaranteeing anyone shut out. We built the guild to pull in many people not to seek a specific timezone. This gives us a large amount of diversity and keeps the chat both positive and interesting.

COMMUNICATION: We are a LINE app guild and we also require a profile on SWGOH.GG. We don't require chat (it's encouraged) but we do require you HAVE the app and are in the announcement group to receive updates or changes regarding guild plans effectively.

COMMUNICATION is expected by all members. If there is an issue and an officer contacts you response is an expected courtesy. This is a game after all and we don’t want to spend time wondering if you are on board with plans, changes, updated strategy, etc.

ATTITUDE: The reason you are leaving your previous guild matters. If you are in a floundering guild then it makes sense to make the move. If you are hopping from an active and full guild because you spend a ton of money on the game and cannot be patient to work with your guild mates then we are not a good fit. No offense to any hoppers out there - it's just not the type of player we want. We are here to forge lasting relationships and interactions. I (on a personal note) have become friends with the majority of my guild mates. If that environment sounds fun then you are who we want to have a part of our group.

PAIHUSHIH

Ally code: 951-953-995

https://swgoh.gg/u/paihushih/collection/

plPEcd8wnAzkzr6o0eMSEebHLG1Zgt2SaRLp93wdWHs.jpg?auto=webp&s=b1bbf6d6601bc35e4ce5ae3702bd6febfbff86c9
    665153_20151217205511.jpg
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/46204/revans-remnant/

Revans Remnant
    139.7 million

Looking for 3-4
    2mil GP

Fully heroic guild on a good winning streak in TW. Running Geo TB with 14 stars. We are a very active guild but are still laid back.

Guild requirements:
    1. Active contributor to all Guild events.
    2. Active daily to help generate raid tickets.
    3. Discord mandatory

Contact me for any questions on discord at Rellim Cire#6096 or in game (438-658-111).
  • VengefulCruelty
    190 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Ronin-Recruiting-Poster.jpg

Are You ready to become Free? To Discard Your Masters? To be a able to do as you wish? Become one of The Rōnin. Our 180 Mil GP HSTR Guild Is Growing Rapidly and We are Seeking New Members to Continue its Growth! -- Preferably 3.5+ Mil GP or Better.

->All Heroic Raids(EST)

->Very High Win Ratio in TW

->GEO TB Focused(21 Star Avg Looking To Improve)

->Fast Growing Motivated Active Guild, With Good Participation(29k+ Daily)

->Strong and Experienced Leadership.

->SWGOH and Discord Required

->600K Daily Required

This is a great guild with a focused group of dedicated players who have the experience and desire to dominate this game.

So what are You waiting for?

https://swgoh.gg/g/45798/the-ronin/

Contact Me On Here or Discord: Vengefulcruelty#9264
    Post edited by VengefulCruelty on
  • Sithly Buddies are now seeking a few new buddies to join our ranks.

We are a very laid back, friendly US based guild with some interesting personalities and a great sense of humor. (English preferred) We have approximately 150m GP currently.

Raid times are primarily evenings, 8pm US EST Zone.

We would prefer new members to have around 2m GP, but being active and following raid instructions is more important. We have all heroic raids on farm. Starting to work on Geonosians TB teams now.

My Ally Code is 141-774-761

We would love to have you aboard!
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/6190/asean-united/

ASEAN United is a guild of 18 members (currently). At full strength we were about 180 million GP. We had members leaving the guild due to various reasons and we are in a rebuilding stage now.

We are looking for 30 members with a minimum GP 2.5 million. Very Good TW record.All raids are HEROIC. Hoth and Empire TB (Around 40 stars when almost at full strength). Geo TB – 10 stars.

Player Requirements:
    500 Daily Tickets
    Minimum GP 2.5 million
    Discord mandatory.
    Update on discord if away for more than 24 hours.
    TW – Not mandatory. If you join, you need to be active in defence and attack.
    TB – Mandatory.

PM "Nddaen" or
    Join our discord server if you’re interested
    https://discord.gg/5Uu5tAb
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/33968/new-warframe/

Hit me up on Discord if you want to chat or in game!

The Animist#6844

173-513-977
    https://swgoh.gg/p/173513977/
  • Sef
    15 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    LOOKING FOR GOOD PLAYERS

Guild Name: Vaders Rancor Raiders
    ◦ GP: 87M
    ◦ TB Hoth: 28+ stars
    ◦ Raids: HRancor (3 times a week); HAAT (2 times a week), STR VI (2 times a week).

Mr Ammo
    Ally code: 725-171-679
    Discord: Blackhathulk#3632

Syon Knox
    Ally code: 534-761-556
    Discord: Syon#8863

Pandoro Blu
    Allycode: 159-796-859
    Discord: sef#7405
  • 97M GP US Pacific based guild looking for you. Must have HSR teams already or actively farming them, JTR, JKR, NS, BH, ChexMix

Guild Reset Time: 5:30pm

LSTB 32* DSTB 33* currently
    moving towards Geo TB

Guild Rules:

lvl 1-49, 1 day no activity = removal
    lvl 50-64, 2 days no activity = removal
    lvl 65 and above, 3 days no activity = removal
    Notification of possible inactivity is requested with time frame, after that the afore mentioned inactivity rules will apply

TW RULES: 3 misses = removal. 1 join erases 1 miss. players must set at least 1 team on defense

TB RULES: Attempt all possible mission's and follow zone commands. Lack of participation or 3 rogue actions = removal.

Raid Times:

HRANCOR simmed, 24hr join period 5:30pm, PDT
    HAAT, 24 hr join period, 5:30pm, PDT
    HSTR, 24hr join period, 5:30pm, PDT
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/31707/genki-dama/
    178M GP guild

We are currently looking for two members to be back up to 50/50!

Guild Reset - (5.30pm UK)
    - HRancor - (Auto) 8pm
    - HTank - (7.00pm UK)
    - HSTR - (8.30pm)
    - Discord required
    - Daily contribution of 600 Tickets.
    - LSTB 41 Star (suspended)
    - DSTB 44 Stars (suspended)
    - GEO TB - 21 Stars
    - Need to contribute to TW/TB

We are a fun, friendly and helpful guild! Join our discord to find out more about us!

https://discord.gg/PZWJ8N9

Thanks for reading!
  • propaganda.jpg

IRON DOGS
    What we expect
    * we accept applications over 3 million personal GP (under 3 mill considered based on roster)
    * at least 500 tickets daily
    * at least 100 banners in TW
    * participate in every phase of TB
    * be active on discord
    * have a firm opinion on pineapple pizza. Whether for or against doesn’t matter, we need you in this discussion!

What we offer
    * 167+ million GP
    * free for all HAAT finished in <30 minutes
    * free for all HSTR finished in ~1 hour
    * 20* Geo TB (more to come next go around!)
    * very organised TW with nearly perfect record (85%)
    * help with mods/priorities/development by experienced members

About us
    We are a bunch of nerds from all over the globe that for some reason enjoy each other’s presence and insults.
    Since we have virtually no social life, we are available day round to help with matters of the heart, work issues, your aunt’s psychological problems, and of course any questions you might have about the game!

If you feel like you could benefit from a symbiotic relationship with this dojo of degenerates, contact Synth#8423 or Andrakisjl#1092 directly via Discord
    https://discord.gg/6ReXRkd
    https://swgoh.gg/g/17336/iron-dogs/
This discussion has been closed.