Is Anakin a viable g13 investment for the long term?

Do you guys think he's worth it? His kit is a bit outdated in my eyes and he doesn't have the 501st tag which means we could be getting a better version of him. Is it worth spending a g13 finisher on him?

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Nobody can tell you if he’s worth it in the long term

Relic abilities will change the priorities on who to g13 and who not to
  • Austin9370 wrote: »
    He's GAC meta for Padmee squad and is a counter for DR. Easily part if top 5 team. His ship will also be good with Negotiator too.

So, yes, good investment IMO.

Him with shaak ti clones even counter DR & Malak
  • jonnysiniwal
    675 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Haven't you figured this out yet? Nothing is viable long term. Your entire roster is worthless right now if it isn't g13. Then it will be worthless if it doesn't have a relic. Then it will be worthless if you don't have gold 6* mods with 30+ speed. When they should have been working on a new raid or new stuff to draw new players they were working on new paywalls. That should tell you everything you need to know about the long term viability of any character.
  • Haven't you figured this out yet? Nothing is viable long term. Your entire roster is worthless right now if it isn't g13. Then it will be worthless if it doesn't have a relic. Then it will be worthless if you don't have gold 6* mods with 30+ speed. When they should have been working on a new raid or new stuff to draw new players they were working on new paywalls. That should tell you everything you need to know about the long term viability of any character.

Chill man, that belongs to another post.

To the OP: I'm almost 100% positive he's worth it. He's key for a padme team and that's one of the best squads in game
  • Haven't you figured this out yet? Nothing is viable long term. Your entire roster is worthless right now if it isn't g13. Then it will be worthless if it doesn't have a relic. Then it will be worthless if you don't have gold 6* mods with 30+ speed. When they should have been working on a new raid or new stuff to draw new players they were working on new paywalls. That should tell you everything you need to know about the long term viability of any character.

Exaggerate much? Hardly anyone is currently "worthless" at G12. If you feel like anything that isn't absolutely maxed out is worthless, that's on you.

As to the OP, Anakin seems pretty worthwhile; Padmé's team is excellent and he is the main damage dealer on it, so he seems like a sound investment.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Based on today’s video, JTR is the best short term investment. LOL.

I think JKA a good investment for g13 for reasons above and LS GeoTB, but I’m hoarding until relics come out
  • His push attack against a Jawa team would likely get him killed by a Jawas team.
  • I got him g13 last night, and I'm very happy with him. 53k health on an attacker that hits like a truck...what's not to love?
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    I got him g13 last night, and I'm very happy with him. 53k health on an attacker that hits like a truck...what's not to love?

You left out "heal block on his basic" ....the Malak killer. <3
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    I got him g13 last night, and I'm very happy with him. 53k health on an attacker that hits like a truck...what's not to love?

Watching ani and ahsoka tag team malak is glorious
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

We're talking about the game here man, not your private video collection.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• He was my third g13 toon after DR and Bastilla and I have never regretted it. He is an integral part of a padme squad and he gets a big bonus from g13. Absolutely worth it imo.
  • anakin at lvl 7 relic could do some god like damage. he could be a potential nuke just like GG is now. but he doesnt need to have allies die to get his big hits. such a simple kit too. theres nothing to love about jka. hes purely breathtaking
    https://www.youtube.com/c/ltsjustlan l Roster ~ swgoh.gg/p/479461123
  • Jarvind wrote: »

u0ok2oy8lunb.gif
  • his leader ability also works for clones... just saying
  • I'm really careful with my zetas and g13ing characters. As of now Padme doesn't counter Malak unless you have Ani. Ani is the main damager on the team. Yes he is very viable. Plus his ship hits like a truck.

Right now my g13 order is:
    GG
    Daka
    Geo Alpha
    Ani
  • Jarvind wrote: »

Ok, the funniest in a while
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Yes now after rework