So... Obi Wan Kenobi confirmed!!!

Prev13
tjxxnlqeat2a.png
Or I missed an announcement before that!

Replies

• Let's bet on the requirements!?
  • G13 Tusken Raiders, Bantha and gaffi stick relic?
  • Spharynx01
    251 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Nice try... I wish we won't need a full G12 Shaak Ti Clones team... but... I think it is what we deserve...

I don't get how all the youtubers didn't see that and don't talk about it?
  • Obi-wan kenobi(old Ben), we already have an obi-wan in the game
  • Spharynx01
    251 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    lladdir wrote: »
    Obi-wan kenobi(old Ben), we already have an obi-wan in the game

As you can notice in the video, the Kylo Ren (unmasked) contains the (), the Obi-Wan doesn’t captain!

Unattended???

cis9910zbaym.png
  • Spharynx01 wrote: »

As you can notice in the video, the Kylo Ren (unmasked) contains the (), the Obi-Wan doesn’t captain!

cis9910zbaym.png
    So it does. Well, on your way trooper and keep up the good work.

Unattended???

cis9910zbaym.png

Yes, because there is another toon Kylo Ren.
    There is only one Obi-Wan Kenobi though and that is Old Ben. The other one is General Kenobi.

Although you do have a point :)
  • khelzac wrote: »
    Spharynx01 wrote: »

Unattended???

cis9910zbaym.png

Yes, because there is another toon Kylo Ren.
    There is only one Obi-Wan Kenobi though and that is Old Ben. The other one is General Kenobi.

Although you do have a point :)

While him and Anakin are at the center of attention right now with the next TB, I doubt it was unattended :wink:
  • Never gonna happen since there are already 2 Kenobis ingame!
    What‘s next? 5 Hans? 5 Chewis?
  • Nice try but it's a no from me.
    Rey (jedi training) is just called Rey in the same way that old Ben's is called obi wan kenobi
    /thread
  • Lysandrax wrote: »
    Nice try but it's a no from me.
    Rey (jedi training) is just called Rey in the same way that old Ben's is called obi wan kenobi
    /thread

Not in game, otherwise you wouldn't have called her "Rey (Jedi Training)" just now. Each instance of a duplicated (or triplicated, or quintupled) character gets an extra identifier, like Luke (Farmboy) or Obi-wan Kenobi (Old Ben).

It is entirely possible it was a typo, but considering the triple zeta Gamorean Guard I would expect this to be a hint, and not a mistake.
    /thread

Not in the video for the same type of presentation my friend / but thx / we need some scpeticals here.
  • Ultra
    11450 posts Moderator
    pqwh0ubok0ci.jpeg
  • @Kyno clickbait
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
    Lysandrax wrote: »
    /thread

Not in the video for the same type of presentation my friend / but thx / we need some scpeticals here.

What are you talking about, JTR is in the video and her relic just has "Rey" under it. If you think they're any different the there's no saving you from you conspiratorial mind.
  • Spharynx01
    251 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    @Ultra > Well played
    @zegene > It's not a clickbait when it's based on facts...
    @Lysandrax > screenshot plz > There are only 3 names in the introduction and Rey is not mentioned in this part
  • xdiyqab1pcrx.jpg

Obi-Wan Kenobi action figure (1978, Kenner) sold for $76,700

:*
    Spharynx01 wrote: »
    Lysandrax wrote: »
    /thread

What are you talking about, JTR is in the video and her relic just has "Rey" under it.

Ah, good catch, hadn't noticed. And it's definitely RJT using it.
  • dalosto147
    282 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    I cant see from what they will get a "Obi Wan Kenobi" to launch to the game.
    There is only 2 Obi Wans who could be used. The General and the Old.
    In the future we probably will have another one from the new series, but not now.
  • Spharynx01
    251 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    I can see a difference between these sreenshots

8gl255sh14sq.png
    yailxdbs1xh5.png

and these

0qpo6rsivufq.png
    y688q29f0ajq.png

While in the firsts it is said, it's not in the other (because the Kylo Ren is KRU in this one)
  • dalosto147 wrote: »
    In the future we probably will have another one from the new series, but not now.

We don't have the one we want...

wh9bxkw9n5lc.jpg
  • Relic abillity: how uncivilised (or something close to this).
    Draws a blaster and oneshots General Grievous
  • dalosto147 wrote: »

They've said when they create a character they have to use a "point in time", so there's technically an infinite number of Obi Wan's they could add. Though realistically, there are probably 4 or 5: Old Ben, General Kenobi, Master Kenobi, Padawan Kenobi, Force Ghost Kenobi.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    dalosto147 wrote: »

They've said when they create a character they have to use a "point in time", so there's technically an infinite number of Obi Wan's they could add. Though realistically, there are probably 4 or 5: Old Ben, General Kenobi, Master Kenobi, Padawan Kenobi, Force Ghost Kenobi.

BBQ stained robe Kenobi!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    zegene wrote: »
    Kyno clickbait

How so? He is drawing what seems to be a valid conclusion from officially sourced materials.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Kyno clickbait

How so? He is drawing what seems to be a valid conclusion from officially sourced materials.

"Concurrently"
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Kyno clickbait

"Concurrently"

To clarify, if you've paid any attention to the way CG does things, it's just as likely someone forgot to add the "Old Ben" or used an old template or messed up in one of the thirty other ways we've seen them mess up with descriptions. I hardly think this is "confirmed."

For further proof, simply refer to the six dot purple mods.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Kyno clickbait

"Concurrently"

To clarify, if you've paid any attention to the way CG does things, it's just as likely someone forgot to add the "Old Ben" or used an old template or messed up in one of the thirty other ways we've seen them mess up with descriptions. I hardly think this is "confirmed."

For further proof, simply refer to the six dot purple mods.

Which they have clarified over on the reddit. No mention of the Old Ben thing. It could go either way, but there is precedence for a "snafu" to be an actual hint at what's to come.