Droideka or Nute In Grievous Squad?

I don't know who I should put in the 5th of my Grievous squad. Nute is way easier to farm & gear and he seems better but i need a second opinion.

I'm not going to use him anywhere else and I'm not going to make a 3rd sepratist team.

Who do you guys think is the better fifth?

Droideka or Nute In Grievous Squad? 58 votes

Droideka
37%
Mephisto_styleanonidudeAycee1Bulldog1205LordInuyRavenclawsyankeeh8erVeserion1Austin9370CampCosmosTryxaThessaodai145Firefoxx666Ron_ONeal35DarthreasonDinotank46JadenZekari1MasterJediBrianArrchampionEnrico2807 22 votes
Nute Gunray
62%
HammerHeadkalidorSamuraiUXH_B0MBZBlargwaharRandomSithLordSavage__Will__16Blackbeardpepeanton47CombatCommander7CarSickShoeKyJoe_CooltheatomicpunDeleEditionIkky2winB0BBarik_EdoSparkle361JarvindDaPowerfulJedi 36 votes

Replies

• Nute Gunray
    Nute because he's better for a grievous team, and for outside a grievous team.
  • Nute Gunray
    Nute, especially wirh his zeta. Also he can die twice, triggering grievous bonus turn each time. You lose a bit of damage increase for GG, but you have fewer droids to heal with b1 and they inflict a ton of debuffs doing 5% each time with nute's zeta.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Nute Gunray
    I voted Nute. More bang for the buck on his Zeta. just faced someone with a G12 GG. He had 1 zeta on MM. His team was 75k. His nute was G11 and had 256 speed. Nute made that team deadly for reason the others have noted above. I chose to use a rather high GP team on that squad to ensure victory.

I run an almost full GG team and droidica without a zeta isn't that big of damage outside of his special. Just missing b1 at G10. So a full G12 Nute with zeta is a better choice in many situations. Prolly not all. But many.

• Nute Gunray
    Just be aware that Wat might replace both Nute and a Droideka.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Nute Gunray
    Ikky2win wrote: »
    Just be aware that Wat might replace both Nute and a Droideka.

Tru but im no where near getting him lmao
    Post edited by SemiGod on
  • i think nute is better, but only if you have the zeta
  • Nute Gunray
    Nute nute nute
  • Nute Gunray
    Nute nute nute

Woot woot woot
  • Droideka
    Droideka is better because he is better on defense then nute and the GG team should be used as a defensive team (GA). Droideka gives Grievous more dmg via 5% extra health. Grievous is pretty much the only thing that matters on the team. If Droideka gets marked while he's invulnerable = game over.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    I hate absolutes 90% of the time.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nute Gunray
    TVF wrote: »

?
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    SemiGod wrote: »

?

Yes.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nute Gunray

?

Yes.

Perfect. Thanks for clearing that up : D
  • Nute Gunray

?

Yes.

What he’s getting at I think , as TVf is a very mysterious man , is that sometimes it’s better for destroyer droid sometimes nute, while also sorta making a kenobi reference and sort of making a sexpanther anchorman reference ? (60 percent of the time it works every time )

Anyways as for my opinion , when you put it the way you have , nute hands down. If you’re not going to do both , the cost- benefit analysis weighs on the side of gear and farming nute. Both of which are easier. Only draw back is you likely want the zeta on nute but not so much droideka.
    I’ve done both and both work great on the team. I often remove manga guard cause mine is beyond worthless. So I use both nute and droideka. But now I’m kinda tending towards using nute on a scoundrel team.
    Someone also said nute revives which helps greve get an extra turn. I don’t notice that helping things unless it’s geo Tb.
    Finally - my sep team I have only for an offensive team - mainly grand arena and twar for killing revans. So if that is what you’re after , again I say nute.
  • Nute Gunray
    Stick wrote: »

?

Yes.

What he’s getting at I think , as TVf is a very mysterious man , is that sometimes it’s better for destroyer droid sometimes nute, while also sorta making a kenobi reference and sort of making a sexpanther anchorman reference ? (60 percent of the time it works every time )

Anyways as for my opinion , when you put it the way you have , nute hands down. If you’re not going to do both , the cost- benefit analysis weighs on the side of gear and farming nute. Both of which are easier. Only draw back is you likely want the zeta on nute but not so much droideka.
    I’ve done both and both work great on the team. I often remove manga guard cause mine is beyond worthless. So I use both nute and droideka. But now I’m kinda tending towards using nute on a scoundrel team.
    Someone also said nute revives which helps greve get an extra turn. I don’t notice that helping things unless it’s geo Tb.
    Finally - my sep team I have only for an offensive team - mainly grand arena and twar for killing revans. So if that is what you’re after , again I say nute.

Yeah. I think most people nute giving GG 2 bonus turns since it's a free AoE / Skittering Horror
  • Nute Gunray
    Agreed.
  • Neither
  • Nute Gunray
    zNute all day. Droideka isn't terrible, Nute is just better.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png