what's the most reliable haat solo team on full auto?

By now there are multiple squads that can solo haat, but they all a chance to fail, I'm curious as to which squad is the most reliable when it comes to leaving the raid on auto and walking away, or at least the one that requires the least amount of interference by the user.

Replies

• I’m not sure any squad is safe to walk away from.

JTR/Finn/BB8/3PO/CLS has autoed p1 for me, sometimes, but it has also failed. And even when it autoed I had to daze b2 and stick 2 stacks of confuse on the magnaguards before pressing auto.

In phase 2 the same squad needs you to point at the turrets after each topple - if you run an auto with no target selected your squad stops going after the turrets at all after around 50%.

Phase 3 is the least issue. Point at Rocket Trooper, auto does the job.

And phase 4 is easiest if you daze / 2xconfuse the B2’s as well, and point at the turrets after each topple. Though, admittedly, since the tank only takes one turn after each topple it might be possible to just turn off the target circle on an auto and leave this phase. Never tried.

It’s for these reasons that I think calls for HAAT to be simmable are a little premature. I don’t think there is a full auto squad (if there is I’d love to know what it was) and most guilds will have at least one member who has never done a full solo.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    They can always not sim it if they want that person to get the achievement
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Phase 3 is the only one you can walk away from. The problem in 2 and 4 is even with the targetting supposedly on randim, it won't target the turrets after coming out of a topple and will just keep feeding the tank tm. You used to be able to walk away from 2-4 before Finn rework because you'd only need 1 topple. I don't think anyone's come up with a full auto p1 team (at least one that can also kill the other phases, anyway).
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Phase 3 is the only one you can walk away from. The problem in 2 and 4 is even with the targetting supposedly on randim, it won't target the turrets after coming out of a topple and will just keep feeding the tank tm. You used to be able to walk away from 2-4 before Finn rework because you'd only need 1 topple. I don't think anyone's come up with a full auto p1 team (at least one that can also kill the other phases, anyway).

Revan jedi with wampa can kill phase 4 on auto. Very reliable. Even if the targeting is messed up wampa can just smash everything to hell. Start it half way through phase 3 , even better.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    I have the exact same experience with the same exact team as @DarjeloSalas
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Stick wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »

Revan jedi with wampa can kill phase 4 on auto. Very reliable. Even if the targeting is messed up wampa can just smash everything to hell. Start it half way through phase 3 , even better.

Can you use that team from p1?
  • I’m not sure any squad is safe to walk away from.

JTR/Finn/BB8/3PO/CLS has autoed p1 for me, sometimes, but it has also failed. And even when it autoed I had to daze b2 and stick 2 stacks of confuse on the magnaguards before pressing auto.

In phase 2 the same squad needs you to point at the turrets after each topple - if you run an auto with no target selected your squad stops going after the turrets at all after around 50%.

And phase 4 is easiest if you daze / 2xconfuse the B2’s as well, and point at the turrets after each topple. Though, admittedly, since the tank only takes one turn after each topple it might be possible to just turn off the target circle on an auto and leave this phase. Never tried.

It’s for these reasons that I think calls for HAAT to be simmable are a little premature. I don’t think there is a full auto squad (if there is I’d love to know what it was) and most guilds will have at least one member who has never done a full solo.

This is definitely the most reliable team to use. In p1 it's best to use manual. Auto makes finn attack gg to much and he takes too many turns. It does the same with 3po. It is safest to just spam finn's middle ability and 3po's basic and only hit gg with Rey's middle ability calling 3po or cls. It is quicker to ignore this but gg will sometimes get to enrage if you do so which will ruin your whole run.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    I’m not sure any squad is safe to walk away from.

This is definitely the most reliable team to use. In p1 it's best to use manual. Auto makes finn attack gg to much and he takes too many turns. It does the same with 3po. It is safest to just spam finn's middle ability and 3po's basic and only hit gg with Rey's middle ability calling 3po or cls. It is quicker to ignore this but gg will sometimes get to enrage if you do so which will ruin your whole run.

Rey can’t call CLS, he’s not resistance. I find that Finn using his attack special is fine and the damage helps end the phase a lot faster. For me calling C3 with Rey and using C3’s basic instead of his mass attack are the keys to p1.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    I think the Finn using middle ability was before the Finn rework when Finn was lead and Wampa was on the team.

Post rework using his other special is fine and does a lot of damage. I also use Threepio special. Sometimes that can trigger the 7th hit turn, but usually CLS and Threepio basic can take enough tm away that you have time to get in another tmr move. On really unlucky runs he's maybe had 8 or 9 turns until enrage. I'd check gear and mods if you are getting to enraged with the Rey team.

I actually haven't attempted this on auto...I would think that after dazing and confusing the sides, the main problem with auto would be Rey calling Finn or BB-8 for the assist.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Agreed on Finn using his special (attack), it takes way longer if you don't.
  • Darth_DeVito
    1231 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Nevermind.
    Post edited by Darth_DeVito on
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    That's not a solo though.
  • I auto solo P1 with CLS/Hoda/Han

P2-P4 arent a full auto (you have to pay attention in P2) but JTR/BB8/R2D2/C3PO/Finn should get it done
  • Wampanader is full "set the phone down" auto for P3/4 but 1&2 are a different animal.