Why change how to exit the stores in game?

I’m not sure if anybody else has noticed, but prior to this update you used to just be able to click anywhere outside of a stores popup box and it would close. Now after the update you have to actually click on the X in the top right. I know it’s minor but it’s pretty annoying, so why change it?

Replies

• I actually like this. Sometimes my phone would lag and it would register it as me tapping outside the store and so closes the store. Now it won't.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • I’d honestly rather accidentally close it and have to re-open it once or twice here and there, than have to always click on the X button. I don’t understand why they changed it.
  • I thought it was just me! It is soooooooo annoying!!!! Can normally use my phone with one hand but the cross is always out of reach, makes me use two hands.
  • +1
  • That was the most annoying thing in MSF, i was always happy to play again swgoh exactly because of that, now we get it also here...
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • Cool, hope now stores wont be closing during scrolling down :#
  • Sounds like you won’t be doing much scrolling either! if you were pressing outside the store area to scroll 😉
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    How do you guys use a computer? You must constantly be wondering where your windows go.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • System back key on android phones still works to close store and return to the ingame home screen.
  • I was actually hoping the sell-mod screen was operating this way, but I just checked and it is not. So annoying when I have 100 or so mods all selected to be deleted but then I somehow accidentally tap outside the box and the whole thing closes..
  • TVF wrote: »
    How do you guys use a computer? You must constantly be wondering where your windows go.

There’s Windows in PHP and Python?
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

There’s Windows in PHP and Python?

I don't know what this means, but that's ok because I don't need to.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Tapping outside the dialog was actually pretty inconsistent in behaviour. In some cases it'd close it, in other cases it wouldn't. At least now it's consistent.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    I thought it was just me! It is soooooooo annoying!!!! Can normally use my phone with one hand but the cross is always out of reach, makes me use two hands.

Omg, two hands? What's next CG three hands?
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

I never leave the window open, bugs can get in.
  • Guys it's an x button, are we really complaining about a button? Guess its better then the 500th gac post
  • Lol, and the scavenge dialog is easily closed by clicking outside the dialog, which is easy to do while trying to zero in on the exact number you need.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m