Fun Discussion: what would be your ideal relic abilities for specific characters?

Rather than looking at the downsides of relics, I kinda wanna theorize and fantasize what kind of relic abilities some of our favorite characters could get to make them more fun or interesting. To participate, eother give your opinion on a character ability suggested by someone else,or suggest somethung yourself.

I'll start, specifically I'd prefer to see semi-balanced ability ideas, no point in suggesting CUP gets a 100% chance to kill all units on attack, there's no fun im that lind of stuff.

Character: Jango Fett

Ideal Relic Ability:
Best of the Best (name flexible):
-If the target is debuffed when using Conflagration, it's guarenteed to crit
-shrapnel Blast can't be evaded.
-when in the ally slot, Jango's leadership ability is active as long as another bounty hunter is leader, including hus contract. Bounty hunters can't gain payout more than once, but can gain rewards from both contracts seperately.

Is it powerful? Yes, but relic abilities should be powerful in my mind, and I dont feel this is strong enough to break the game, just an ability that could take a mid-tier team/unit into borderline meta, without declaring it new meta.

Replies

• Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Jedi luke

Lightsaber

Ability: I'll never join you. Set all opponents speed to 160. Cannot be changed for the remainder of the battle.
  • Jedi luke

Lightsaber

Ability: I'll never join you. Set all opponents speed to 160. Cannot be changed for the remainder of the battle.

I like it, but worry droppingg only opponent speed could be over powered given the speed meta (mods yours to 200+ and the game is jus tover). Maybe just all units with speed above 160, that way it has a slight drawback, but can be counteracted by adjusting mods so you dont invest as heavily in speed on your team, giving the Luke team a slight edge but not an overbearing one.