Blue flag with gear needed

The blue flag with gear needed needs to be different color ,a brighter color almost missed it a couple of times matches background hurts eyes to strain to make sure it's a flag

Replies

• Blue flag with the blue background is the only issue with that update, hard to see it. Red, yellow or orange will be better
  • It should have just stayed the same color.
  • Word.
  • Lots of unnecessary changes imo. None for the better. Maybe they're trying to distract us from the impending rediculous farms we're about to face.
  • I like most of the update, looks smoother, but the wasted space paired with shrunken icons doesn't make sense. And this whole favorited gear flag issue. P.s. just curious is the new flag silver or blue? A friend is convinced it's silver not blue .....
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Jack1210 wrote: »
    I like most of the update, looks smoother, but the wasted space paired with shrunken icons doesn't make sense. And this whole favorited gear flag issue. P.s. just curious is the new flag silver or blue? A friend is convinced it's silver not blue .....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_dress
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • No idea why the made the favorite flag almost impossible to see, and almost no difference between on and off. Please bring back the old flag color so we can see it.
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    I like most of the update, looks smoother, but the wasted space paired with shrunken icons doesn't make sense. And this whole favorited gear flag issue. P.s. just curious is the new flag silver or blue? A friend is convinced it's silver not blue .....
    Its silver for me and until this thread I assumed it was silver for everyone else
  • It's blue at the bottom and fades to white at the top. There may be silver in the gradient.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • kgbk45wrck49.jpeg
    Gold would definitely stand out better imo
  • Jack1210 wrote: »

It may as well be clear.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • They may as well remove it; they way the changed it makes it totally blend into the UI.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member

It may as well be clear.

My school colors were clear.

"I'm not naked, I'm in the band."
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

"I'm not naked, I'm in the band."

LOL!
  • Please return this flag to the original color
  • Why did it change from Yellow? Yellow was so much more noticable on the blue background, it told you "hold up you need this" loud and clear, this new color is subdued and can be missed. It's especially bad now that we can destroy gear.
  • TVF wrote: »

why? if someone is saying they have trouble seeing something since the change, how do you think linking to a stupid optical illusion wiki is relevant.
  • Malevolan wrote: »
    It's especially bad now that we can destroy gear.

While I agree with the former part of your post, you are really creating new gear.
  • Malevolan wrote: »
    It's especially bad now that we can destroy gear.

While I agree with the former part of your post, you are really creating new gear.

creating scraps on accident with something you need like a stun gun when those same scraps can be made with tactical challenge gear that you have thousands of isn't really helping.
  • ...well, not really, but it's still annoying. Gear-bits for Favorited toons used to have a nice, yellow dot so you could tell at a glance which ones in the store or a pile of loot were of most interest. With the update, that yellow got switched out for blue, which is far less conspicuous.

Can we switch that color back, please? Or at least give players the option to set the color to something they like?
  • CG, leave your hands from those Mushrooms, then you choose also better colors ;)
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • ottomaddux wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

why? if someone is saying they have trouble seeing something since the change, how do you think linking to a stupid optical illusion wiki is relevant.

Easy--Because they called it blue, most of us call it silver, and then someone said they thought it was silver so strongly that they didn't think anyone would think it's blue until this thread was posted. Chill out.

Anyway, yeah, unless something else is going to use that yellow flag, they should probably change it back. When I first saw the new flag I didn't like it, but I gave it a shot because I thought the yellow flag would appear somewhere else and this was its replacement. But it doesn't seem to be anywhere, so what gives?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Sewpot wrote: »
    kgbk45wrck49.jpeg
    Gold would definitely stand out better imo

Gold was way much better, they should change it back! It's smaller than before and harder to see. Not good!