Who did you relic and are you satisfied with your decision?

Prev13
Pariah_Anchorite
836 posts Member
edited September 2019
Title says it all. KISS so we can help each other.

Replies

• Drevan, Badstilla, HK, GG, and Han. No regrets yet since my highest is only tier 4 on DR.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Drevan and GG. My only g13s. And not very far either, seeing as I just started getting refreshes for Alpha
  • I'm going to focus on my arean team (classic DR/Malak) first. Until I'm done with those, I'll probably just take the rest of my G13 to level 1 and be done with it.
  • My only G13 is Talzin.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Malak and D. Revan to tier 3. Happy, but I think other characters will benefit more: Han Solo, Chewie, Anakin, Asoka. I think a blue side meta is coming
  • Drev,bads,jkr and bossk.. best of the bunch at lvl 2, for me is badstilla and then bossk...
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Gar Saxon, at lv2.
    It adds tons of hp, prot, defence and some health steal.

And everyone knows he needs DAMAGE.

EDIT: spelling
    Post edited by Phoenixeon on
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Gar Saxon, at lv2.
    It adds tons of hp, prot, defence and some health stealth.

And everyone knows he needs DAMAGE.

Respect for that.

I brought my 6 G13 characters to Tier 1 and Grievous to Tier 2.
  • Deadheat
    78 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    GBA relic 1
    Spy relic 2
    Geo soldier relic 2
    Thrawn relic 1 (cheap enough, why not)

Only one I regret is GBA. Terrible mastery.

Once I get Sun Fac to G13, he’s going to be priority #2 behind Spy.
  • DR, BSF, Maul and Savage at level 1 and GG + Dooku at level 2. Dooku's gains has been surprisingly noticeable.
  • Grev at lvl3, my only g13. So far so good - 133k health and good armor/crit chance improvements.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • I put relics on ALL of my g13! So OP now. Not really satisfied yet though.
    gaXAbno.png
  • I took all my G13s to relic 2 (DR, Badstila, Geo Alpha/Soldier/Sun Fac, Grievous). Grievous is the only one I'm pushing further on at the moment since he gets such a disproportionately huge benefit. I don't notice a huge difference on the others but whatever, relic 2 is cheap.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Everyone I had at G13, of course. Currently, Grievous, Rose, and General Kenobi are R1, with Padme at R2. I'm going to focus on getting Padme up before moving on to the rest of my arena team.

There's almost no reason to not get R1 on anyone you have at G13 right now.
    Still not a he.
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Chewie to level 2 so far. Pretty pleased. 5700 to 6550 damage. Han is G13 next and I'll have enough for a level 3 on him when he hits "radioactive blue".

I will say, though, that the benefit of the relic is directly tied to you having modded the character correctly for their role. Much less of a benefit throwing a relic on someone with a focus purely on secondary speed with no thought to sets, primaries, or other secondaries.
  • DR, Malak and GG to level 7 :) Don't regret it.
  • Im gona do my bounty hunter squad Boba lead will be op with relics. SO much health on all character
  • put maul to r4.
    Probably bad move ish, but love what he does to jedi teams
  • I went a bit unconventional and did Jolee, Han Solo and Darth Vader to lvl 7
    Jolee is sitting at about 100k health and I love him. Han Solo hits like a truck and Vader is a monster! Love all of mine
    Also have Daka at lvl 4 with about 100k health as well and i'm digging it and a lvl 3 Commander Luke
    my next is probably going to be grevious and then marauder
  • I added relic +2 GG and Malak...which one should i take to +3? On the lightside my closest to g13 are GM Yoda, Anakin and Kenobi...any recommendations for those guys?

Im hoarding until we get better direction of what characters would be better investments and some think a legendary character is coming
  • wzxa7heb7mg9.png

I'm taking g13 and relics relatively slow. I'm working on GG. Happy so far. We'll see how fast I drop in arena in a month. :D
  • DarthPadraig
    132 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    t0v3u7693v2y.png
    My only G13 is Grand Master Yoda (Jedi Knight Revan is at G12+5 and I hope to get him to G13 before the double drops go away). I've got Yoda's relic to level 4, and I'm extremely pleased. It makes JKR mirror matches far less frustrating, and I can't wait to see the impact on STR.

I already had him modded to do big damage without crits, and the relic amps that damage through the roof.
    Guild Leader of CHAL | Member of the WWL Alliance
  • Finally brought Han to G13. The offense boost plus the Relic is huge:

Level 1
    j0jks6jk5cwi.png

Level 2
    pd14yo31hqsu.png
  • 282u04vcflks.png

Clones.
    Man Fives and Echo hit hard with an offence mod set. Used Fives’ special to kill Malak in arena today. Two shots (including Echo’s assist)!!
  • CLS. I auto'd a JKR team for the 1st time after. Strangely enough, Chewie's assist stopped working even though CLS had guard. Go figure
  • Badstila+DR. Mass shock + wild lightning = lotsa damage.
  • Ahsoka and Ani. Malak ain't nuthin.
  • Focusing on my arena team of DR, Malak, BSF, HK and SithTrooper in that order.

So far I'm very satisfied with my choice, but if I had the droid ready, I would have gone for GG instead an just focused hard on the GG nuke team. That team only requires 1 toon at relic 7 before being VERY hard to beat. That will leave room to just hoard the ressources for more relics and wait it out a bit.

With my current arena team it'll be an arms race across my arena shard where you'll have to keep up or be overtaken by somebody else. Either you'll have to pay to get ahead or focus hard on cantina refreshes while the levelling is ongoing. And then at some point everybody will have a full relic-7 team and we are back to "who has the fastest mods"-meta.