What Are You Most Excited About?

Cornelius
40 posts Member
edited March 2016
Star Wars movies are coming out in the next 5 years! Which owns do you want the most?

What Are You Most Excited About? 23 votes

Episode 8
43%
Tenchi1969Rogan_Ban84CorneliusjkdmikeWillkimm98AhsokaGuanoNerfherder17SnakeLaLiamOuchie 10 votes
Episode 9
13%
cosmicturtle333tjw_tjw14El_Chapo 3 votes
Rogue One
4%
CPMP 1 vote
Boba Fett Story
21%
XyoRonon_DexNickis852Jpoom105Nemesis6870 5 votes
Han Solo Story
4%
Plague_Inc 1 vote
Other (if there is one)
13%
Pure_PazaakDarthMasterShawnUSAmazing 3 votes

Replies

• Episode 8
    Episode 8 and 9!
  • Other (if there is one)
    I'll watch the next couple films, but I wouldn't say I'm excited. I'm more of a Red Dwarf and Warhammer 40k fan, so I was never too strongly attached to the films themselves. Maybe if they adapt KOTOR... Haha. Yeah, guess not.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Episode 8
    I'll watch the next couple films, but I wouldn't say I'm excited. I'm more of a Red Dwarf and Warhammer 40k fan, so I was never too strongly attached to the films themselves. Maybe if they adapt KOTOR... Haha. Yeah, guess not.
    A KOTOR movie would be dope!
    Dunno, not sure it would ever have enough popular support within the industry, lol. Warcraft is just getting a movie now, and that's only because it's the basis for the world in World of Warcraft. Lot less risky of an investment to stick HK-47 in a mobile game as a consolation prize for fans. :p
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Episode 8
    Dunno, not sure it would ever have enough popular support within the industry, lol. Warcraft is just getting a movie now, and that's only because it's the basis for the world in World of Warcraft. Lot less risky of an investment to stick HK-47 in a mobile game as a consolation prize for fans. :p

True, lol. I think it'd be pretty successful, but you never really know until someone does it.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Are there really Han and Fett movies in the works, or did you just make that up?
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Rogue One
    Rogue one is said to have Vader combat scenes!
    All of the above,lol.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Other (if there is one)
    All of the above,lol.

Yeah how bout any and all Star Wars!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Episode 8
    Rolf wrote: »
    Are there really Han and Fett movies in the works, or did you just make that up?
    2019 and 2020 release date. Maybe 2018 for Han. Can't remember. The question is: who can play Han better than Harrison?
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    River Phoenix? :)
    Edit: wife just reminded me he's dead. Someone get Daka!
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Episode 9
    This is the order, year after year.

'15 Episode 7
    '16 Rogue One
    '17 Episode 8
    '18 Either Han Solo or Boba Fett Movie
    '19 Episode 9
    '20 The other Han Solo or Boba Fett Movie
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Other (if there is one)
    This is the order, year after year.

'15 Episode 7
    '16 Rogue One
    '17 Episode 8
    '18 Either Han Solo or Boba Fett Movie
    '19 Episode 9
    '20 The other Han Solo or Boba Fett Movie

And that is the order of which I find most exciting!!!

I wish I had Cartman's time machine... (On second thought, maybe not... I think Butters just leaves Cartman in the cold till he freezes) I think I can wait.
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Episode 8
    What is boba fett and han story? Are they movies coming out after rogue one?
  • Episode 8
    Willkimm98 wrote: »

Look at Cosmic Turtle's post!
  • Episode 8
    Cornelius wrote: »

I did right after i posted it lol
  • Episode 8
    Cornelius wrote: »

I did right after i posted it lol

Ah! Sorry!