Relic Amplifiers, The Gear System & Our Next Update [MEGA]

Replies

• ajh6037 wrote: »
    Dear @CG_SBCrumb,

Why cannot I benefit from the much higher rates of exchange from the Scavenger? Just because I have already geared characters who have used the crafted piece, I cannot take advantage of the exchange rate for the crafted gear. Please allow us to craft gear even if a unit does not need it.

Wat needs it at g4, if you not having him already - you'll have a chance.
  • So was this just intended to be one giant **** you to the F2P community? Asking for a friend...
  • Hi, normaly i am a very calm and gentle person but with this high five with a gardenchair right in the middle of my face i cant be quiet

I play the game since 2017 / 2018 (i dont remember exactly) and spent a few bucks every now and then. Everything was fine and funny even if i had to pay more per product than an american it doesnt matter at all. This used to be ok for me until the jkr-event came for the first time.

Since then the game changed rapidly and one paywall chased the next one. HELLO?! Are you completely nuts? Your Produkt is a Game an not the center of my economicaly income!! How should a normal user afford the money to keep in touch with anything or anyone in this game? Do you know what it takes to give level 13 Gear to one Toon without permanently spending money?

you dont become the really good toons, cannot climb the arena ladder dont become enough crystals, cannot compete with gildmembers and becomes not the good priceboxes in raids

short and sweet - it takes many many many more time to become one good toon. now there come the relics and with them the sitiuation gets wide mor complicated, now there is no competition at all - if you pay, you win - if not... you suck, thats it.

If you see, that i spend some money and have only minimal chances to get a rank at about 500 at this moment and the all monsterchars with leveled relics pass by within the next two weeks, i wonder how i will enyo this anymore? there is no chance to beat such a monster with normal toons there is no stategy or clever grouping to prevent this there are only stronger stats wich i cant beat or i have to pay once more. What do the F2P-player now

this has nothing to do with wealthy or healthy, this is greedy and filthy :(

before i end i beg your pardon, i have to ask... if all casual and f2p-player give up the game who play with the paying players?

very angy

Dana
  • This is the biggest load of ****. Ever put out by CG/EA. I have played this game pretty much from the beginning. I am supposed to have all this surplus gear. I have tried to upgrade a relic but I have no gear to get the parts. If I haven’t got it in 3 years how am I supposed to get this now. If CG actually spent a bit more time on analysis and left on creative stuff they might actually work out how this game works. I won’t be around much longer bevcaise clearly CG doesn’t want platers like me in the game. 🤬🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
  • Not just destroying their console bussiness.... What Will fall down faster... R.I.P EA :'( XD
  • CG trying to convince us Relics are not a new gear tier...

o7frqjrz0jsv.gif
  • Unfortunately I don’t yet have a g13 toon thanks to recently gearing up my Padme.

So on the back of that and weighing up this update including how it’s super charged certain characters (GG for example). I’m basically going to slow grind F2P my way to g13/relics and if along the way I get bored out of my brain then I’ll be proactive and uninstall SWGoH.

The positive is that I see this update as a perfect opportunity to make a clean break from the game and stop wasting so much time/money on it.

• As a legacy player, I can say the latest round of "improvements" are a horrible step in the wrong direction from the game.

1) The new character UI was designed by people looking at a large screen who failed to realize that their customer has to see this information on a screen about 20% the size.

2) Why move around all of the controls in combat screen?! You shift the autoplay button to an inner spot where it's not as easy to hit?

3) Relatively speaking, you just recently released G13 upgrades (which all require two new special gear shard units), and in next to no time, released G14 upgrades (#callitwhatitis, #notmyrelic, #@!$*?!) that is progressive only to G13, and BTW, they too have their own progressive improvement. The division even between G13 and a high level G14, nevermind the division between a G12 player.

If the objective was to dishearten the community and make the vast majority lose flavor for the game, good job, I think you're successful. It's certainly assured that I won't spend anymore money on the game, since it's very clear that my casual spending has become pretty meaningless. Many of us lifers may be gluttons for this punishment, but I know CG will try really hard in the next update to make sure we put away the game for good.
  • Did they just delete the hot topic XD. The thruth was there haha many people was ungry with this FAILURE update. Not only messing with the consoles EA just is screwing their mobile Games. You should fire the brain behind this mess and get a F2P DEVELOPER XD.
  • Relics arent gear. They just use gear. Make you collect salvage like gear. Then collect another type of salvage from only cantina or you can whale out. Hmmmm ... sounds like someone is trying to pull a fast one.

At least I can rest assured that CG would never lie or attempt to mislead me. They are always looking out for my best interests and want only to build a better game. They would never lie to us in order to make more money.
  • ^ really? **** please. ****. It’s all about money. History shows with this game. I love seeing how trash it’s become. From game reviews to forum to YouTube. It’s all negative. I still can’t believe no official word has come out apologizing or giving a plan to fix this disaster
  • CG is trying to make this a kraken vs kraken game as that's all that will be playing the game soon.
  • This is way yoo soon after g13 and WhyTF are there only normal mode double drops?? They were always for both Hard and Normal, this is just torture!!
  • Versatti wrote: »
    Unfortunately I don’t yet have a g13 toon thanks to recently gearing up my Padme.

So on the back of that and weighing up this update including how it’s super charged certain characters (GG for example). I’m basically going to slow grind F2P my way to g13/relics and if along the way I get bored out of my brain then I’ll be proactive and uninstall SWGoH.

The positive is that I see this update as a perfect opportunity to make a clean break from the game and stop wasting so much time/money on it.

I think if you're gearing Padme, you're on the right path. Right now, the highest value characters are those that can be used in both arenas and are tailor-made for Geo TB (including the upcoming LS version). No meta team fits that description like Padme does. 3 core characters of the ideal squad arena team are also the backbone of an upcoming meta fleet, and relics give insane stat boosts to ships. I believe this will pay off in the long run.
  • Darth_DeVito
    1231 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    This is way yoo soon after g13 and WhyTF are there only normal mode double drops?? They were always for both Hard and Normal, this is just torture!!

To farm large amounts of gear on 10 energy nodes so you can take your most importat g12 characters to g13 and/or craft the higher-end relic scraps that require equally high-end gear. Now is not the time to farm shards. Everyone who runs HMF in fleet and, like myself, doesn't yet have Han and Chewie at g13 needs to get cracking.
  • I felt compelled to come in here for the first time to express how disgusted I am with this new update. For casual spenders like myself, the bar to be competitive is now firmly out of grasp, even with the vast amount of time I put into the game. Paired with the slow, buggy new game experience and the tiniest character screens ever, this has guaranteed that while I probably wont simply quit, I'll never put in the time or money that I used to, because there is no point. Thanks CG, you greedy corporate washouts.
  • Just had 3 high GP point players drop out of our Guild: we're talking Gear 13 GG, DR, JKR, Malak. I'm at 3.7 million and don't see a way to ever beat a jacked GG, etc. (I saw where one maxxed GG hit for 700,000!) On some toons, the tenacity is through the roof, which makes a typical Gear 12 toon irrelevant.

I've been a small dolphin, willing to spend $$$ here and there to complete a toon but can't justify spending anymore money as it has to be serious $$$ - and since this is not a game I own - and there seems to be serious concern by leading gamers about this game being around for more than another year - I'm probably not the only player that feels this way.

Good luck all!
  • I only have 1 word: disgusting.

FTP or dolphins. There are players who logged in a few times every day for the last 3 years. And you throw all of them under the bus because of greed. No empathy and appreciation. The whales are fueling this game while FTP fuel their passion to play.

You guys can allow this game run another few years with G14 or G15, and u just want to milk every single person before u call it quits.
  • Crazy... two progression evolution systems in what??? 3 months???
    There are times when people say 'it's broken' or 'it's breaking the game's.... normally its hyperbole, and I take it with a pinch of salt as we all have the same barriers/hurdles to overcome.
    However, this... I've current guildmates (in a more focussed guild) and former guildmates (on a more casual guild) who are quitting.
    Their point is, the new game content (Geo TB) is simply a new skin with an artificially inflated difficulty level by just turning the damage & survivability on them up to level so high, that without solid strategy, focussed farming and along with spending an exorbitant amount of money, it'll take 6-9 months to get toons/mods/gear/omegas/zetas in place to be able to complete it... and even then... the gameplay is repetitive, laborious & low-rent.
    Then... G13 comes out.... massive gear consumption... and again, to be competitive you need solid strategy, focussed farming and to spend a large amount of money, otherwise, it's a long (probably 12-18 months) before toons can be at G13 that at least would build the relevant squads for GAC, TW and TBs.
    Then.... within a matter of weeks.... Relics. Which essentially turns everything back to zero.... making the gear levels up to G11 redundant, G12 small fry... and G13 just the minimum requirement.
    I rarely vent my spleen, or stress issues with games on the forum.
    But these kind of steps kill games off, in the studio, they must be aware of this.
    My further concern is, the developers work 6 months in advance, so all of the Geo TB, G13 and then Relic release were a considered planned process that required resource, development & time.
    I'm disappointed, as those who are in the know are fully aware this is a bit of a slap on the face of players.
    However, I will play on... for now.... knowing that everyone else is in the same boat... but those unplayed Fallout 4, Red Dead 2 and AC Odyssey games are looking awfully tempting right now... or maybe revisit KOTOR as I never finished the game.
  • I could imagine the CG and developers are celebrating in a high end restaurant with US$ 1-2mil in pocket and shouting, Yesh Job Milk Done!
  • It was just a matter of time. As soon as whales can't beat strong f2ps anymore, they just add another pay 2 win layer. As soon as this new pathetic stuff will become accessible to the most, they'll add another layer. And so on and so forth.
  • Came here just to say that the new Relic system is an absolute slap in the face to all players. It's been too short since G13 was introduced. We haven't seen a new raid in well over a year, there are many game modes that have been dead (most events, including screwing their duration back from 2 to 1 day. Galactic War, which you just sim every day. It used to be a fun and challenging mode and could really use an update with increased rewards) Why not spend time on making ACTUAL content, instead of a new gear tier? I really think you lost your minds here and only think about all the cash you can earn. Nobody asked for Relics, we asked for more CONTENT!
  • Came here just to say that the new Relic system is an absolute slap in the face to all players. It's been too short since G13 was introduced. We haven't seen a new raid in well over a year, there are many game modes that have been dead (most events, including screwing their duration back from 2 to 1 day. Galactic War, which you just sim every day. It used to be a fun and challenging mode and could really use an update with increased rewards) Why not spend time on making ACTUAL content, instead of a new gear tier? I really think you lost your minds here and only think about all the cash you can earn. Nobody asked for Relics, we asked for more CONTENT!

It's not a slap in the face of ALL players. It's a slap in the face of all the f2ps that were trying to catch up, a pat on the back of the whales that were just waiting for something else they could buy to be stronger than f2ps by using their wallets.
  • And if I might add, would you please roll the character interface back? I know you want to make the game yours after some devs left, but it was kinda hard to make it worse. You managed to. Please give us the old interface back. I know you wasted a lot of time designing that, but nobody asked for it, so that time is, in fact, wasted.
This discussion has been closed.