Initial repercussions of Relics

13Next

Replies

• Honestly the devs are just cowards avoiding the community
  • Look they are a company and they are trying to make as much money as possible. Its not like they created a cure for cancer and its 1 million per pill. I will keep playing and I will not spend cause that is my choice. If it feels like no progress is being made then I will get bored and stop playing. If that is the case I am sure plenty more will follow. Giving it a chance first though.
  • Mohrashal wrote: »
    Look they are a company and they are trying to make as much money as possible. Its not like they created a cure for cancer and its 1 million per pill. I will keep playing and I will not spend cause that is my choice. If it feels like no progress is being made then I will get bored and stop playing. If that is the case I am sure plenty more will follow. Giving it a chance first though.

I'm giving it a chance too. But seriously, can you really say without reservation that everything is fine?

I've noticed that some of the most hard line apologists for this game haven't come out swinging in defense of the G13 and relic release proximity. I think a lot of people are taking a wait and see approach. Which, really shouldn't be factoring right?

Look, I'll tell you straight up, I just bought the $99 pack for relics. I may buy more. I haven't used a single one. Because I don't trust the devs anymore. I think they are going to drop a new meta and some new toons very soon. I'll wait, and then use. And if they come out with 7 and 8 dot mods shortly after I'll reevaluate diligently. This wasn't my straw. But mods may be...

• Look, I'll tell you straight up, I just bought the $99 pack for relics. I may buy more. I haven't used a single one. Because I don't trust the devs anymore.

wd5bxhnpd6w5.png
  • I didn't mean to imply that everything is okay. I was starting to get awesome at almost everything in game and now i feel like i am starting over. Good and bad I guess. I could honestly care less about squad arena. I do 2 battles a day and Grand arena is cool but I don't care when I lose. Unless it's by 2 points. Just got Darth Revan and I am trying to build teams for the Separatist Might. If you are one who cares about squad and Grand arena then i can see your pain.
  • I’m overwhelmed and distraught and I’m only watching people play and advising right now while I work on my level 26 account 😂. This looks brutal. It feels like everything we’ve seen up until now was just nullified and we are starting over. And holy cow how are new players going to get anywhere near catching up?

It's a shame what they did to you, but it was about the right time. If I were you I'd cut my losses and move on to something new.