Drazhar wrote: »
And if I might add, would you please roll the character interface back? I know you want to make the game yours after some devs left, but it was kinda hard to make it worse. You managed to. Please give us the old interface back. I know you wasted a lot of time designing that, but nobody asked for it, so that time is, in fact, wasted.
Hurrey wrote: »
Seems like a lot of unused space on the screen, presumably for shrinking down all the useful information you might actually want to see. Spare a thought to those people that don't have perfect eyesight and don't make everything so tiny you need a magnifying glass to see it on your phone.
You cant play what you cant see.
eepikins wrote: »
This is the end for me most likely. This is such a cost prohibitive update to the game. If they actually had NEW playable contact that earned us these relic pieces instead of putting it behind the most expensive part of the game to refresh I might be inclined to attempt it, but there is no point. The uber whales will spend, dominate and it will drive away anyone that wants to actually play for fun because they will never be able to win anything.
SCWARTZEWAHRHEIT wrote: »
Did they just delete the hot topic XD. The thruth was there haha many people was ungry with this FAILURE update. Not only messing with the consoles EA just is screwing their mobile Games. You should fire the brain behind this mess and get a F2P DEVELOPER XD.
Jwaokay87 wrote: »
Yeah not happy about this. I don’t want to spend hundreds of dollars for more gear.
evoluza wrote: »
How about we can exchange Carbonite into brozium, brozium into chromium, chromium into aurodium and so forth?
Betterthanzero123 wrote: »
On my way to first gear 13 character, then all of a sudden I have to fight characters with relics level 3 and 4. I like boosting my characters and was looking forward to wiping the territory battles War. if I could get just enough characters gear levels up. Then all of a sudden one character gets a high Relic level and then it blasts my expectations out of the water. so now I'm left with the question unanswered, "What's the highest gear Relic level?" sooner or later I've got to hit the top. So where is the top? What level? I've been working on my team for over a year. and all of a sudden my group is STILL not good enough. So somebody just tell me, what's the highest Relic level? Just so I know.
Frankelforever wrote: »
This could be the straw that breaks the camel's back in terms of veteran players leaving the game. Already seen quite a few in my guilds/shards leave in last 2 months, this latest money grab could force quite a few dolphins and FTP players to give up making 2015-2016 arenas fairly quie
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.
I don't agree with all the doom and gloom here but this I can get behind. The new interface is less clear and harder to navigate, exact opposite of the stated intention.
You need new content. Not reskinned TBs with only one interesting battle (Acklay). You need a new raid. You need new PVP (i.e. an intraguild battle mode). You need something new, and you need it now. Otherwise, what’s the point?
For quite a few people, Relics have been their cue to retire from the game. Prove them wrong.
I completely agree. Large font on the screen makes for a much better experience. I also play on my phone and now it is taxing on my eyes, glasses and all.
I cried tears of despair. When people who love playing awesome star wars games have nowhere else to go.
We love Star Wars.
We don’t want greedy corpo suits using our loved ones as some kind of cheap street corner gf experience.
We love Star Wars and we don’t love CG anymore. That is beautiful.
I think we make CG enough revenue to make that reality.
We dont need a f2p dev,we just need devs that love star wars,looking back at how i started playing lord of the rings online,they were all devs that loved the game,you could see minimal complains on forums for a reason.
Lucky for you, you don't have to!
The problem with the relic is not because G13 is just arrive 3 month ago. G13 was just a little add and every one of us now G14 would come after that. Relic was a better idea in the paper than G14 for some reasons.
- The use of no-use gear, because it’s normal to have of this, even if another interessant idea was to transform no-use gear to usefull gear of the same level (but maybe less substable because of old players with thousands of no-use gear).
- To have another capacity to increase the heroes aside the gear.
- To hav an immersive experiences with new objects witch need hours of designs ( and a cost) the prove CG doesn’t just your money.
But the problem is Relic have too much inconvenient witch can break the game.
- Each level of relic is too powerfull and destroy the balancing in the game. 900 GP per level against about 300 GP for the piece of gear to go G13. More usefull characteristics to some heroes witch is enough to powerfull (grievious).
- Relic is just for G13. But how many people have G13. For the all players can enjoys relic we need to have access relics before.
- Some specific heroes G13 Relic 7 can beat to easily a team Gear 12.
- Relic need too much resources from cantina Battle but middle level players need this energy for too much heroes already. It give you only a choice, stop to get new heroes of cantina or don’t profite of relics.
- Relic create a renforcement system of pay to win due to the problem of balance. Pay one 7* relic to grivious and you will dominate the game. Don’t pay and the one witch had pay will destroy you.
I think this problems can be help by some solution ( not all will fully satisfy all players but it’s solution to rebalance the game and save him from savage relics) :
- Nerf relics, relics are too powerfull, it’s need to nerf this power by at least 600 GP per level at the place of 900 GP per level.
- Give relics to more players and not only gear 13, maybe level 1-2 for gear 11, level 3-4 for gear 12 level 5-7 for gear 13 (to let an avantage to gear 13 but not to huge). This will done content to more players.
- Give the same refresh of cantina battle than other battles and/or place data ressources in addition with personages and not only in one specific battle. You have one chance for data in heroes’ battles and 2 (like now in specific data battles).
With this type of balance it can permite to all players to profits of this new content without broking the balance of the game.
This would be a really good change. Keep the rate so it's most efficient to scrap g12 pieces for the higher stuff but make it so the lower stuff can be exchanged. Trading 1 pile of 5,000 things for a new pile of 5,000 things isn't really better just useless in a different way.
Also they should up the drop rate or something on g9-11 gear pieces since toons aren't really viable for content now until they're g12. I understand having a bottleneck to get g13 but having a sub-g12 bottleneck is outdated now since toons at those gear levels are no more viable for new content than a g5 toon. (Not just more farming node locations but either an increase in node drop rate or drop in guild raid store price as applicable to gear location; there's no point in hpit gear being expensive in the guild store, the same can largely be said for haat gear in the store too since relics have made those gear tears obsolete).
Are you asking what the highest level is currently? (A question with an easily obtainable answer: 7.) Or are you asking what the highest level will ever be, because you want to finish a character and be done with it forever? (A question with no answer.)
You are absolutely right. I'm having multiple long time guild members at a crossroads including myself. This is the biggest PTW update since the game started. It's the first time I've thought about giving it up after an update. Sadly, I don't see a way forward. The greed has ground me down.
7 is the temporary highest level. Once enough people reach 7 (most likely when f2p start naturally reaching it on x amount of toons) CG will again move the carrot. Relics will go to 10 or 15 causing your roster of level 7 relics to be massacred by whales much stronger relic 15 character.
Repeat... once enough have met level 15 relics introduce level 30
Repeat... once enough have met level 30 relics then into level 60
This is the real road ahead.