JKA Nuke Team w/ Gear 9 Shaak Ti

Bladebacca posted this team in my discord server last night and I thought it was amazing enough I wanted to share it with everyone else. R7 Anakin using Shaak Ti’s offense up, crit chance up, and then eventual defeat to go nuts with his AOE.

https://youtu.be/cK2Vlxn-TRY

Replies

• They absolutely wrecked the meta. Give one character a level 7 relic and get first place. There are a variety of characters you can do now too.
  • Relics ARE the meta now.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Wouldn’t that also work with DR/Badstila? Just aoe shock x2. My R2 Badstila is already doing like 70K+ with wild lightning.
  • Wouldn’t that also work with DR/Badstila? Just aoe shock x2. My R2 Badstila is already doing like 70K+ with wild lightning.
    DR mirror should already be a reliable counter. The idea is to beat it without having DR or using yours.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Relics ARE the meta now.
    Relics alone will not carry poor team comp or modding.
    Still not a he.
  • Beating DR on offense hasn't ever been the problem, let's see a video on how the team holds up on Defense, something tells me it will crumble like the rest of the "DR counters."
  • ssj4tim wrote: »
    Beating DR on offense hasn't ever been the problem, let's see a video on how the team holds up on Defense, something tells me it will crumble like the rest of the "DR counters."

It’s not intended to hold up on defense. It’s intended to either climb arena or to beat DR in GAC without having to use your own DR or when your opponent’s DR outmods you.
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Relics ARE the meta now.

True - but they will carry a decent team comp or fair mods. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Relics ARE the meta now.

They will for now... until there are lots of teams at r7. We are in the "transition" period.
  • They will for now... until there are lots of teams at r7. We are in the "transition" period.
    They will help for a time. But they will not carry a team alone. You still need at least decent team comp and modding. R7 won't return Wiggs/Chaze to arena relevance.
    Still not a he.